Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: police not shooting at enemy  (Read 444 times)

bmgarcangel

police not shooting at enemy
« on: 08 Apr 2003, 05:15:28 »
Damned police men.  I have some police in this mission i'm making and i've made it so that we're all on west side bassically.  But anyways, so I took there handguns away and then I replaced the hand guns with FAL's and now they won't fire at things like enemies when I go to test my mission.  Here is the mission so some of you can find out whats wrong.  

P.S. second problem is I have other police patrolling and they shoot at us.  and one more thing don't double click on the player because if you do it will turn to a west side soldier.  BUT ANYWAYS HELP PLEASE!!!

bmgarcangel

Re:police not shooting at enemy
« Reply #1 on: 08 Apr 2003, 05:31:07 »
please help guys!

tankieboy

« Reply #2 on: 08 Apr 2003, 11:41:02 »
Click advanced in editor and set frendly to west?

Offline Wadmann

• OFPEC Patron
  • I'm the next evolutionary step after a llama!
« Reply #3 on: 08 Apr 2003, 19:35:39 »
I once had a problem with the my units not shooting at the police units. I found an addon that made police as east or resistance units. This may help with your problem. Here is the download link at ofp.cz.

ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons/RESISTANCE%20AND%20EAST%20POLICE.zip

Check out my Camouflage Collection! New items added 31 July 2005.

Offline Igor Drukov

• Contributing Member
  • Conscientious Subjector
« Reply #4 on: 08 Apr 2003, 21:05:11 »
Yeah I think Tankieboy is right, I've downloaded your mission, and Resistance was friendly to "nobody". Set it on "west", it might be what you want.
 I was lucky enough to have Visnorsk, but next time, don't use an add-on island ! You might get more and faster answers  ;).