Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Microphone  (Read 1361 times)

leon

Microphone
« on: 30 Aug 2002, 23:33:29 »
Plz help me

Im getting very angry because i got a microphone so i can make voice's but i not sure how to do it

can someone plz help me

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:Microphone
« Reply #1 on: 30 Aug 2002, 23:35:08 »
What do you mean?

Do you want installation/recording/getting into OFP/format for OFP instructions?
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"

Gameer_77

« Reply #2 on: 30 Aug 2002, 23:38:52 »
Pherhaps this would recieve a better response in the sound and cutscenes forum. I think there are some answers over there:

http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=9

8)PEACE

leon

« Reply #3 on: 30 Aug 2002, 23:40:56 »
i what my voice on flashpoint

Gameer_77

« Reply #4 on: 30 Aug 2002, 23:47:09 »
Right...do you mean in a mission or as the radio guy? :-\+

8)PEACE

leon

« Reply #5 on: 30 Aug 2002, 23:52:52 »
in a mission

Gameer_77

« Reply #6 on: 31 Aug 2002, 00:06:48 »
Ok, you gotta have it as a .ogg file. I use Dvpoweramp. I cant remember the url but search for it on google and you should find it.(REMEMBER TO D/L THE .OGG ADD-ON!)

Before you convert it use the wav2lip program (get it at www.flashpoint1985.com) to make a .lip file from the original .wav. The lip file is for the moving lips when you make the guy talk.

When you have the .lip file and you .wav file use dvpoweramp to convert the .wav file into an .ogg file. Make sure the settings are as follows:

Channels - Mono (for speach. Stereo for music)

Bit rate - The higher this is set the larger the file is but the better the quality.

Frequency - 44100 Hz

Encoding -  Constant bitrate

(Was there anything else?)

Convert the file and make a new foulder in the mission folder named sound. Place the .ogg file and .lip file in there.

When you've done that come back and tell us the name of your file and someone will help you. (I am'nt that good with sound and description.ext ;))

8)PEACE