Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: how do i....  (Read 3296 times)

victor T

Re:how do i....
« Reply #15 on: 30 Mar 2003, 03:02:32 »
what is that thing he said above coss i downloaded it but i decompress somthing but I NEED TO PUT IT IN MY EDIT FILE WITCH I CANNOT FIND! so help! :'(

Agent Fire

« Reply #16 on: 30 Mar 2003, 12:36:55 »
After decompressing a mission, a folder appears in the same directory as the original mission, under the original missions' name. Move it into your

OperationFlashpoint>Users>*your user name*>Missions

folder. Hope this helps  :D

victor T

« Reply #17 on: 30 Mar 2003, 15:08:27 »
cheers mate that helped! :cheers: :thumbsup:  ill go do that! if i was a girl ill be all over you  :-*  lol   :D well talk to you later got a few kickass games to do an operation on   bring out the scalple!

shake it !  oh yeah! :moon: :booty: :cheers: :toocool:   oh and news three frogs at it in my pond!   ewww talk to you later.

victor T

« Reply #18 on: 30 Mar 2003, 15:52:27 »
done! my miniserves of my nogova war is complete! but at the end theres a few actions i cant fiqure out.

how do i make a player move like hes talking?
how do i make a player cross his arms?
how do i make a player talk?   not the white stuff the propper words coss im stuck at the end biit    i put it below

"so, we won?" taking move
"yeah"talking move
"did petter make it?"
"no"cross arms
"well all' well that ends well"

~bot of them walk in differnt directions~
~picture of a spetznatz team parachuting in~     so thats what im stuck on

victor T

« Reply #19 on: 30 Mar 2003, 18:38:53 »
AHHHH!  :-X    damn thing crashed after adding 50 objects triggers waypoints and soldiers with there own ini field!! ARGGG please answer the questons above this text. if not answer the ones below

how do i set a bomb off without putting it down?  
quik one how do i set a bomb in editor?   coss that would be kick****
oh and HELLO VEIWERS!   :D

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #20 on: 30 Mar 2003, 19:15:39 »
Yikes, bad luck on the crash  :(

If you set off a bomb without putting it down you'll be dead.   What are you trying to do?

What do you want to set a bomb in the Editor for?   Which type of bomb?  Again, what are you trying to do?   (Makes a big difference for the answer!)

What do you mean, make the player talk?    Do you mean in a cutscene?   Or do you mean an AI unit?     Do you want speech sound files or are you just referring to the coloured text that comes up at the left hand side of the screen?

Sorry, I'm not being very helpful.   But the more specific you are about what you are trying to do, the better we can help you.  :)     I suspect that you need to learn about the commands

sideChat
globalChat
vehicleChat
groupChat
switchMove
playMove

Get the switchMove/playMove animations from the Unofficial command reference.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

victor T

« Reply #21 on: 30 Mar 2003, 19:20:49 »
i want to edit it so a trigger explodes or somthing becouse in a partof my episode thing's the character's friend gets BLOWN up in his car in a cutscreen  thats what i mean

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #22 on: 30 Mar 2003, 19:28:18 »
There are carbomb scripts in the Ed Depot.    There's also a car bomb thread on this page which you might find useful.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

victor T

« Reply #23 on: 30 Mar 2003, 19:30:23 »
cheers mate.  ingoing now gotta d summit else online cya in about half n hour

victor T

« Reply #24 on: 31 Mar 2003, 13:51:29 »
hello people i havnt been righting much but heres a few things

this setflagtexture  "usa_vlajka.pac" (replace usa with rus for a russian flag)  
this addweaponcargo ["NameOfGun",1-900]   the1-900 is were the ammount of weapons there are  like example! ["ak47",9] see?
same wors with magazine  addmagazinecargo but somtimes some are
["revolvermag",12]  see?  insted of plain revolver it has MAG at the end
also visit   NakedSquid.com for a winter russian island and winter units even if there somwere in this labyrinth

victor T

« Reply #25 on: 31 Mar 2003, 15:22:31 »
can somone tell me were i can find a hercules plane and new ships?  please help!!!!!!! :'(

Offline OFPWiZard

• Members
« Reply #26 on: 31 Mar 2003, 15:26:56 »
heres a ofp addons and more site: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?newlang=eng

victor T

« Reply #27 on: 01 Apr 2003, 21:53:33 »
Hello folks! download stuntisland from the shortcut aove to do really cool jumps!

Agent Fire

« Reply #28 on: 01 Apr 2003, 23:01:32 »
okey dokey

victor T

« Reply #29 on: 07 Apr 2003, 14:01:31 »
hello i had to format my computer :( the thing was ******ed and i lost over 200mb of data on download's n maps ! ARG!   but im talking on my sisters computer at the moment. adsl! woo :D oh well no time to chat! i gotta download it all again and put it on a CD!   cya next post!