Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Request: Anim, Walk/March, Tactical/Aler Carry  (Read 603 times)

Crassus

Request: Anim, Walk/March, Tactical/Aler Carry
« on: 24 Mar 2003, 03:03:37 »
Animators, if you would, please link to MilitaryPhotos.net, and follow the path: Album: Operation Enduring Freedom==>Album: American Forces==>Album: USMC==>Photo 26 of 48. (Sorry for the surfing--it's the only site I was able to find the picture....)

I realize that any resultant anim may only be available in a cut-scene, or if available to a player, he would have to remain static. But what I would like to request is a walking/marching anim with the soldier carrying his rifle as shown in the picture. He would walk at the same speed as when he has "Rifle on back"/SAFE combat mode, but when a threat becomes imminent, he would transition to the aim-in "alert carry/stance" you get when you hit F key.

(I hope for the day when we'll be able to hot-key new anims....In OFP 2 perhaps. ;D)

SpclFrcsSnpr

Re:Request: Anim, Walk/March, Tactical/Aler Carry
« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2003, 04:07:09 »
If I could I would. But I can't figure it out completly. In version .98 the model gets all distorted. And in version .93 I can't move the weapon proxies.

Crassus

Re:Request: Anim, Walk/March, Tactical/Aler Carry
« Reply #2 on: 24 Mar 2003, 15:44:11 »
Thanks, Snpr--obviously there are others who would like to see this animation/action.

Perhaps the fine folks at BAS would care to take up this challenge (after clearing out what they already have on their full plate, of course.  ;D)

God bless the Troops.