Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: H.M.A.S to release IDF addons  (Read 1328 times)

STEELE

H.M.A.S to release IDF addons
« on: 24 Mar 2003, 20:55:56 »
Greetings,
Heavy Metal Addon Studio are currently seeking experessions of interest from modellers & textures interested in helping with the release & re-release of Israeli Defence Forces addons for the community.

With the virtual demise of the Lost Bros mod, the disappearence of the individual VIT & noone nolonger working on OFP addons I thought it was time someone did something to get some reasonable IDF units out to the community.
If you have the skills and time to assist please contact STEELE @maddamo@optusnet.com.au

PS: please note that beta testers are not required @ this time. thanks STEELE

Offline Garritos

• Members
  • life is like a box of donuts...
Re:H.M.A.S to release IDF addons
« Reply #1 on: 25 Mar 2003, 07:48:44 »
thats great news there STEELE, IDF stuff has been absent for too long.  I think I have decent add-ons for every bordering country but we aint got many israeli ones.  

Does this mean we are gonna get that M-60 you teased us with for months????
Lead Mission Designer
1982:Flashpoint in the Falklands
http://www.flashpoint1982.co.uk

STEELE

« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2003, 08:25:17 »
"YES" ;)
Actually Im surprised anyone remembers. The Magach-6 MBT is top of the list.

MadAussie

« Reply #3 on: 25 Mar 2003, 09:53:32 »
Gday mate..
Great News...VIT is always there then gone and LB are gone 'basically' which is a shame after a great look into the hk packs and other units..
I might have brought this up recently elsewhere..but after interaction with noone he had put all his old files for download..most of which i got ...but for a few missing textures and no weapons on units the packs are in pretty good order..these include Israel, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, and egypt..all include pretty basic vehicles and israeli's include Police, Border Patrol Guard..Palestinian include different extremist groups..Hamas etc..

Do you have these..??
I will wait with anticipation as these countries all go well with a broad scale overview of the region ..Iraqi Map Im working on..with borders..
MadAussie out...

STEELE

« Reply #4 on: 25 Mar 2003, 12:25:09 »
Actually MadAussie I've just received authorisation from NoOne to go ahead and modify his addons ;D, which is really timely as I've already started to modify his Israeli Soldiers ;)

Offline Garritos

• Members
  • life is like a box of donuts...
« Reply #5 on: 26 Mar 2003, 04:11:00 »
Hell yeah I remember the Magach-6.  I remember when you said you would e-mail out the uncompleted add-on but I never got a responce  :-[  Myself or one of our talented team could have had that thing rollin' in no-time.  I have a decent Galil that somebody made a while back if you need one...  
Good luck with the new project m8
Lead Mission Designer
1982:Flashpoint in the Falklands
http://www.flashpoint1982.co.uk

STEELE

« Reply #6 on: 26 Mar 2003, 22:06:22 »
Ahm! Yes (cough!) I must appologise for that the amount of requests I got was larger than expected.

On a similar topic:I havent received one single email offering assistance @ this point Come on guys I REALLY need the Help. Im not a modeling & texture wiz like GalcomT, I need ur help to get these done! ???

Here the list of units Im Currently working on:
Magach-6 MBT
Tiran-5 MBT (T55 conversion)
Israeli Infantry (Conversion of Noones troops)
Zelda M113 APC
I despeartly need someone who can retexture a tank crew to Israeli colours (pistol compliant) so I can release the Magach-6. ;)

STEELE

« Reply #7 on: 28 Mar 2003, 12:30:27 »
Can anyone send me the M60(tank) p3d from the OFP demo?

I've taken my first baby steps into the world of 02 modeling and am thinking of adding afew bits & bobs to my MAGACH-6 MBT.

I've also started work on what I hope will be a new IDF soldier model ;)

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #8 on: 28 Mar 2003, 13:36:29 »
Steele I was really looking foward to your isreali m60 addon you made a while back ago it just looked great.

STEELE

« Reply #9 on: 28 Mar 2003, 19:33:50 »
It is coming my friend, but you can thnks StuKa for the fine textures.
The Magach-6 is pretty much ready for release but I'd prefer to wait until I've got the Israeli crew done to go with it ;)