Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Group placement...  (Read 373 times)

Offline GomerPyle

• Members
  • OFPEC rocks.....
Group placement...
« on: 27 Feb 2003, 18:23:45 »
How is it possible to have a placement radius for an entire group I tried to groupname = group this on the leader but it was only him placing himself in another place.... is this correct or strange to you lot??

If its correct any sollutions......???

Thx in advance....

Sol Fire

Re:Group placement...
« Reply #1 on: 27 Feb 2003, 20:52:42 »
third time i help someone  ;D ;D

do this

when you add the unit at the very bottom of the little window it says Placement Radius.. change the 0 to a different number.. dont know what amount of radius each number is but you should be able to expirament for the one that suits you best  ;)

hey OFPEC do i get a reward for this.. lol anyway i never tried this myself but it should work fine for you

Offline GomerPyle

• Members
  • OFPEC rocks.....
« Reply #2 on: 27 Feb 2003, 21:48:25 »
Thanks. I discovered it.... I placed a waypoint on the leader and had placement radius on that instead of the acctual leader....  :-[

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 27 Feb 2003, 22:21:29 »
Sol Fire, you're practically doing me out of a job  ;D    I'm afraid you don't get any reward other than the pleasure of helping your fellow mission designers.

GomerPyle, there is an easier way .... put all the loons in your group to "formation".     Now give a placement radius to the group leader.    Hey presto, you will find that the whole group appear with him, whereever that may be.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play