Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Preview details for big German infantry pack thats nearly done  (Read 808 times)

lawrie5

Ah right lol sorry just noticed that, (on other thread) yep vibes made models ive made exterior textures lol the tank units are designed to showcase the v1.1 armor code we have made (not released yet but will with the 2 tanks) to illustrate its amazingness lol.

We have a collection of mod artists who are intending to use the code and hope to make it the common benchmark for tank makers, as it takes real values and makes ofp ones. The v1.1 corrects a typo in the original and adds more indepth tutorial information for beginners, tho from a technical standpoint it will be the final version and released in a day or so.

As for the german infantry, we are beta testing at present a pack 1 pbo, that uses the universal weapons pack (so 2 in total) that has over 21 units that are as interesting as they are diverse.

The pack will include units appropriate for early to mid and late war engagements for wehrmacht. (it may spawn a sequal pack) after thef first tho its off to the waffen ss muhahaha. Im sure uve seen graphics for for the units so far on other sites,

We also have good looking greatcoats for standard troops and officers (nice black leather ones hehe) also expect all the ranks and insignia of german troops (yeah the funny triangles u saw on the i44 germans lol)

With a readme that will describe them to yas so u know what they all mean(history student) hehe so it might bore u a little but theirs no such thing as too much documentation right...

Ummm also using fancy cpp things (at least they are to me) so it wont be huge to download, yes blood textures will be in, im curious as to what squads u would like, as i44 had lots and lots of them but many seemed redundent, or would u rather have like steppelhossers, a few basic common sense squads that u can alter at will *shrugs* let me know

Lawrie