Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: CSLA 2  (Read 2057 times)

MAA

CSLA 2
« on: 11 Apr 2003, 12:05:02 »
We are working on new version of CSLA Addon and new campaign.

Addon info:
New addon will contains new models of vehicles, soldiers and weapons... OT-64C SKOT (by MAA in cooperation with Marfy), OT-62 TOPAS (2 versions by Bobby), PT-76 (CSLA and RUS by Bobby), PLDvK M53/59 (by MAA), Tatra 813 (2 versions by MAA), Tatra 815 (by MAA), GAZ69A (by Marfy), soldiers (by MAA), .....

Campaign info:
New CSLA campaign will require 1.91 version of the game and CSLA 2 addon, which will be released shortly before releasing of the campaign. We believe, that new campaign will set up new standart in amateur campaign editing. It will consist from 30 missions incl. intro. Missions are done according to scenario/screenplay, which has been made and agreed before works had started. Now about 10 missions are in beta version and are in testing. Intro is finished. It has more than 60 minutes and is more like movie (by Didymos & Ruprt). It is good introduction to story of the campaign.

Official forum thread:
http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard301/ikonboard.cgi?s=3e9679d66792ffff;act=ST;f=54;t=28300;st=0

CSLA Studio
http://flashpoint.tiscali.cz

DeLiltMon

Re:CSLA 2
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2003, 16:20:48 »
Looking good, some very nice textures there  8)

Bobby - CSLA team

« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2003, 13:30:10 »
The whole addon will be divided to several part such as CSLA - Car (Tatra 813 opened, Tatra 813, Tatra 815 VVN, GAZ69A, GAZ69 opened), CSLA - Armored (OT64 Skot, OT62 Topas command, OT62 Topas battle, PT76 CSLA, PT76 Russian Marines, PLDvK M53/59 Lizzard), CSLA - Soldiers, CSLA - Support and CSLA - Air.....

All Czechoslovakian units will be available uder Resistance/CSLA in editor.

Remodeling/retexturing of older addon units is planned in future.

MAA

« Reply #3 on: 29 Apr 2003, 10:22:57 »
New weapon: Sa-58 and its modifikations

Sa-58P

Sa-58V with the folding handgrip

Sa-58P and Sa-58V with working bayonet !

Sa-58P OKO and Sa-58V OKO with kolimator OKO

and some new soldiers:

Sniper

Scout

Officer

Paratrooper

Soldier

Radio Man with radio RF-10

More pics are at our page...

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #4 on: 29 Apr 2003, 10:54:50 »
Looks awsome will there be Russian counterparts for these addons

Bronski

« Reply #5 on: 01 May 2003, 23:33:39 »
I really liked the first campaign.  Quite a bit of diversity.

I'm pretty sure it was the CSLA campaign that had you actually playing on both sides.  Where you'd play a mission then switch to the other side and play the same thing or right after the last mission.  Either way it was quite fun.

I can't wait to play this new campaign.

Bobby - CSLA team

« Reply #6 on: 06 May 2003, 09:23:04 »
First CSLA (Czechoslovak people army) campaign is set of several missons which has been put together to make a campaign. New campaign has been made according to scenario, which has been written before all works has started. I believe, that this firm story line will attract players and will keep their hands on keyboard/mouse until the end. There will be 30 missions and big intro. Most of the campaign you will play as one person. Addon which will be needed for this campaign has turned into the CSLA mod. :) It will consist from quite a number of topnotch addons as a MAA's Tatra trucks (8x8, 6x6), MAA's (with Marfy help) OT-64C Skot (eight wheeled APC), Marfy's GAZ69, great new soldiers etc. I hope I will add OT-62 Topas (tracked APC) and PT76 (light amphibious tank).

Frosty

« Reply #7 on: 06 May 2003, 09:40:51 »
Wow, this is pretty nice!
Hi-res, although I do reccomend that Maafry finish all his other projects first!!
Cmon we all want that M8 Greyhound! Your work is too good MAA and MAF!