Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: um.... how about landing  (Read 702 times)

headshot_snipe

um.... how about landing
« on: 20 Feb 2003, 20:33:50 »
started the flight perfectley, lowered its altitude and...
er...
increased his speed by 200 ****ing miles and crshed into a building.

ok lets start the pilot lessons again.

PLEASE can sumone help me, this question has probably already been posted but i just want to get my helo to land whitout killing everyone.

My mission is in insertion in closecombat, my helo comes along gets shot a little, BUT unloads the ppl and goes away. Since there are enemys the helo wants to fight back so i put a waypoint wit "never fire", and in the activation field i put "helo_1 flyinheight 2". The mission starts off ok ( i also put a waypoint wit limmited speed befor that to slow the helo down) but when it gets close and the helo sees the enemys (or for another reason) he increases the speed and crashes on a building.

Can ANYone help, please?

cheers

headshot_snipe

Re:um.... how about landing
« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2003, 22:18:23 »
OK, i'll make it a bit more clear

My helicopter just suddenly goes at a high speed just when its about to drop off the people, altough i have put a waypoint of "never fire" and it fsck up everything in my mission.

i also want to make a mission with a helicopter landing in the street of a town but my helo lands far away from anywhere i want it to be.

anyone know where i could get a good script or a explaination why my helo goes fast when its about to land?

thx

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
Re:um.... how about landing
« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2003, 00:13:23 »
try seting it 2 carelesss ;D

but wid OFP chopers no 1 can lnow ;D

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta