bringer_25

C-47
« on: 16 Feb 2003, 20:24:03 »
i think we also need a new c-47 or fix the old one

http://209.41.125.134/Supp/AM00/Goons/C-47.jpg

Wilco

Re:C-47
« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2003, 01:29:13 »
There are some in the making, so no worries.

Marss911

« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2003, 13:18:44 »
Well np indeed. Where at Invasion1944 are working hard on one

Marcel

Spliff air

« Reply #3 on: 17 Feb 2003, 22:15:59 »
yeah but maybe a c47 we can use till inv44 release c47 with the mod or demo

GCGoquingco

« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2003, 16:35:39 »
Anyone ever watched Capt. ryan's d-day airborne movie? It contained a new version of the C47 which i think is made by marcel that uses a script so that the paratroopers would be standing up in the plane. Marss, i wish you could release it to us so that we could work on airborne missions before inv. 44 releases their demo which will take a lot of time. Please   :-\

Spliff air

« Reply #5 on: 21 Feb 2003, 17:22:29 »
i agree

Offline Lt_Phoenix

• Members
« Reply #6 on: 21 Feb 2003, 20:46:29 »
I wouldn't mind seeing an AC-47 in OFP. Would be a great addition to SEB's nampack
In memory of Police Chief Inspector Arne Sigve Klungland 1950 - 2004
Killed in the line of duty 5. April 2004

Check out the new Norwegian Forces Studio's temporary site at: http://marsuitor.tripod.com/mmb/

Marss911

« Reply #7 on: 22 Feb 2003, 08:44:53 »
Anyone ever watched Capt. ryan's d-day airborne movie? It contained a new version of the C47 which i think is made by marcel that uses a script so that the paratroopers would be standing up in the plane. Marss, i wish you could release it to us so that we could work on airborne missions before inv. 44 releases their demo which will take a lot of time. Please   :-\

Cant do that.... sorry.
It was because Capt Ryan is a Team member of Invasion1944.
So i'm really sorry i cant....

Marcel

Offline Capt Ryan

• Members
  • Heil Myself !
    • Capt Ryans World War II Adventures
« Reply #8 on: 24 Feb 2003, 18:23:12 »

The Paras standing up in plane is quit easy , simply place a trigger at the point where you want them to stand up in plane using the stand command in init field .  ;o) Or if your advanced make a sqs script with a bit dealy so they raise realistic and not all at once . When plane activate trigger they stand up  . Next thing is then "hook up " use a salute command for 3 sec -  Viola  Paras are ready to jump ;o) -  If you wanna make it realy proff , turn troopers facing the end of plane with a dir command before saluting .

Ryan  -  

Ps: i am not quit sure if it works on the C47 currently avalibe  

Ryan  
Capt Ryans WWII Adventures -  http://www.ofpww2.dk

Offline zip

• Members
  • Zip mission maker of WW2ec team
« Reply #9 on: 03 Mar 2003, 21:44:05 »
Ryan... omg.... I cant belive that you isnt a god... arent you Jesus ? let us all pray !!!

just kidding... but when can we expect your missions ? and how did you make the nigth so "ligthing" ? when I normally makes nigth missions then I cant see anything :( help me out here please
"words wich isnt is bringed to action, isnt worth saying.."

Offline Capt Ryan

• Members
  • Heil Myself !
    • Capt Ryans World War II Adventures
« Reply #10 on: 05 Mar 2003, 18:00:14 »

As you might know - On the first day the Lord made light  ::)

The light during nighte-time is set in the editor same space where you set date and time . To achive maxium lights you have to set the sky non overcast and the weather to best posible . The rest is up to your graficcard and monitor  if its to dark adjust it brighter . Some parts of the Normandy movie is " Cheating "  as i set the clock forward to morning to be able to record it , this counts for the German wiev , the allied scenes are however done in the real time around 0200 hours june 6 .

Ryan

Ps: The release of Normandy 1 is scheduled for spring , or in other words shortly after the Invasion 1944 demo is released and most important the new C47  . The new Inv44 C47 is awsome , done to the detail that much i can tell .
Capt Ryans WWII Adventures -  http://www.ofpww2.dk