Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAD GUYS? (or so called bad guys depending on view)  (Read 1610 times)

lawrie5

BAD GUYS? (or so called bad guys depending on view)
« on: 19 Mar 2003, 14:53:29 »
Everyone makes our forces, but whose gonna make the guys with rubber tire sandles, and all those poor types, after all delta force charges in but fights what?

What we need are some generic bad guys... in typcial uniforms hopefully made in as much detail, i dont want to start any flames here but for example...

Middle east militia
African militias
European militias

Armed with a variety of weapons (but with cool customisations) and groovy blood textures (i.e. blood textures with some imagination)

cos if u gits dont start making them ill have too... and heck cos im a show off here a link to my new ww2 unit hehe (but dont lock!!) http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/attachments/germ4.jpg

This threads about the bad guys (and i tried the taliban addon which was cute but needs a lot of work)

Offline Lt_Phoenix

• Members
Re:BAD GUYS? (or so called bad guys depending on view)
« Reply #1 on: 19 Mar 2003, 15:29:06 »
You can add some decent armed civilians to that list.

I'm thinking of ones with backpacks and better weapon/ammo loadouts and added to the east, resistance and west side.

That way, you wouldn't have to make seperate militias. Throw in a decent facepack, and you would be able to have any militia in the world (Somali, Taliban, IRA etc......)
« Last Edit: 19 Mar 2003, 15:45:05 by Lt_Phoenix »
In memory of Police Chief Inspector Arne Sigve Klungland 1950 - 2004
Killed in the line of duty 5. April 2004

Check out the new Norwegian Forces Studio's temporary site at: http://marsuitor.tripod.com/mmb/

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #2 on: 19 Mar 2003, 15:43:01 »
lol there are plenty of people who regard the Americans as the bad guys.  ;)

At OFPEC there are neither goodies nor baddies, just imaginary opposing forces.

Good idea though.   And no point in limiting the generic militia to East, no harm in having it available for the other sides as well.    
« Last Edit: 19 Mar 2003, 15:44:33 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Lt_Phoenix

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 19 Mar 2003, 15:46:28 »
OK. Modified my message.

All sides?

YES  PLEASE
In memory of Police Chief Inspector Arne Sigve Klungland 1950 - 2004
Killed in the line of duty 5. April 2004

Check out the new Norwegian Forces Studio's temporary site at: http://marsuitor.tripod.com/mmb/

DeLiltMon

« Reply #4 on: 19 Mar 2003, 16:01:20 »
I like the idea of generic bad guys to shoot at, especially having them available to all sides so they can provide an adversarial (big word  ;)) force to any side you want to use  :D
« Last Edit: 19 Mar 2003, 16:02:18 by DeLiltMon »

NoRSu

« Reply #5 on: 19 Mar 2003, 17:17:46 »
As far as I know bibmi is making units lawrie listed. There's a thread about them in offical Flashpoint forums.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard301/ikonboard.cgi?s=3e78971022f0ffff;act=ST;f=54;t=27648

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #6 on: 20 Mar 2003, 00:20:51 »
The HK pack has some Generic Bad guys in it that I think are very good, all under East so if Your Russian or some thing that don't help much, do it?  :-\

Hellfish6.2

« Reply #7 on: 21 Mar 2003, 00:54:15 »
Yes, Bibmi has a few bad guys that are near to being released, but I say THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #8 on: 21 Mar 2003, 23:48:10 »
Yes, Bibmi has a few bad guys that are near to being released, but I say THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!

and the Bloodier  ;D