Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Adding equipment to vehicles (other than ammo truck)  (Read 418 times)

Shrapper

Hi all,

I am just getting into editing OFP and was wondering if vehicles can hold stores of equipment.  Basically, I'm looking to add ammo and some other equipment to a HumVee.  I am familar with the commands for adding guns/ammo to a crate, but can not seem to get it to work with vehicles.  Is this possible? If so, can someone post the EXACT syntax (OFPed crashes like the stock market if you so much as leave out a quote mark).  Thanks in advance.  Below is the syntax I use in the "init" field of an ammo crate to add weapons and ammo.

This AddWeaponCargo ["WeaponName", Quantity]

and

This AddMagazineCargo ["AmmoName", Quantity]

When I put the above lines in the init field for a Humvee the items do not appear in the Preview or the actual game.

Regards,

Shrapper

P.S.

I did do a forum search but was unable to find a clear answer to my question.  If there is such a post, my apologies.

Jakerod

Re:Adding equipment to vehicles (other than ammo truck)
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2003, 22:46:02 »
if you have 1.75 or up it should work but if you have lower than 1.75 then it wont work.

Shrapper

« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2003, 01:51:50 »
Thanks for the response.  I am running 1.46.  Does anyone know if what I want to do is possible in my verision?

Offline Tomb

• Contributing Member
  • in2 Metal? Go 2 my sig
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2003, 02:19:36 »
 :o you MAY be lucky with this INIT spell, bud  :D

This SetAmmoCargo 200000000; This addMagazineCargo ["m16", 1]

Try it for size  :-*

Shrapper

« Reply #4 on: 12 Jan 2003, 18:41:43 »
Thanks for the syntax, Tomb.  I have used it with success on the West Ammo Truck and West Medical M113, but no luck with the West HumVee.  Oh, well the grunts in my mission will have to have a bring a "shoebox" along with them I guess.  Thanks again.

Reagards,

Shrapper