Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Two guestions  (Read 999 times)

Ilkka

Two guestions
« on: 09 Jan 2003, 20:19:32 »
How can i make objective to be completed when player have taken three explosives from ammocrate? And how to make objective to be completed when three targets are destroyed?

Offline dmakatra

• Members
  • Better known as Armsty
Re:Two guestions
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jan 2003, 21:09:18 »
I donÂ't know the first one but the other one is simple. Name the tagets you want the player to destroy, then simply put:

NOT(alive unitname)

in a condition field, then use the obj_status command to make him complete the misison.

Kaliyuga

« Reply #2 on: 09 Jan 2003, 21:12:52 »
  Well... i'm not too sure about the ammo crate... you'll have to count the amount of ammo that is in it at the start and then set up some sort of condition via a trigger that when the ammo is below a certain amount the trigger goes off :)

For the targets being destroyed.. here is what I would do...

make sure the targets are named..... then make yourself a trigger and throw this in the condition field...

(target1 getdammage > .9) and (target2 getdammage > .9) and (target3 getdammage > .9)

now.. when all three targets are damaged more than 90% the trigger will go off... and whatever you place in the init field ( the bit about objectives completed ;) )  will occur

Ilkka

« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2003, 08:19:47 »
How can i put multiple names to NOT(alive) command. I canm put only one.

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jan 2003, 10:51:20 »
To see if the player has 3 satchel charges, just count how many he has, there should be something on that in the editors depot.

To use several ?(NOT (alive name)) use the &&.

?(NOT (alive Unit1)) && (NOT (alive Unit2)) && (NOT (alive Unit3))
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"