Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: New animation editor out!  (Read 7702 times)

PiNs_Da_Smoka

Re:New animation editor out!
« Reply #45 on: 29 Dec 2002, 23:21:18 »
You're not going to release just a regular soldier with new animations, are you? Please don't, thats the last thing we need is to get flooded with shit we can remember. If you havea new textured soldier or whatever then great, but don't contribute to a flood that just might happen. But granted, not everyone can animate, but still, its a fear of mine. :)

The_Milky_Bar_Kid

« Reply #46 on: 30 Dec 2002, 00:24:18 »
This is cool stuff, but I have a question:

How do I add animations to weapons?

I have made folding and unfolding animations for my AKs74u Shorty, but I don't know how to get them into the game.

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #47 on: 30 Dec 2002, 00:31:10 »
not goin 2 realese reg soldier wid anims dont wory  ;)  ;D

wen i get used 2 da tool nd makin good animations i wil make som anims 4 da EC addons (nd da anims needed 4 da EC cutsens ;D - things like smoking Anims)

not gonna flood OfP wid worthless shit ;)

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

Pandoz

« Reply #48 on: 30 Dec 2002, 01:07:14 »
hey i have also been playing and i have tried to load NUMEROUS p3d files of weapons, vehicles,buildings (like the one pictured in the example screenie) but where can i find them? or what is the name of the exact p3d? i have tried the ones in the dta folder in the data3d subfolder to no use...if any1 can help i would appreciate it a lot! thanx

[NAA]Pandoz

1B1KSniper

« Reply #49 on: 30 Dec 2002, 07:14:13 »
I'm working on animating vehicles.  And I am stuck at the moment.......
Look at my other thread to see the cpp so far.

Offline TYsiEK

• Members
  • OFP Rocks
    • Official TYsiEK Page
« Reply #50 on: 30 Dec 2002, 13:36:04 »
Hi @ll. I need to write some .cpp but not for moves (i mean "A" , "S" , "W" , "D"). I making a V-22 Osprey and i must add new action and new .rtm animation for change the pitch of the Osprey rotors. Of course i have done new animation in .rtm for do that. But i just need few lines from .cpp to define the new .rtm animation touched on by new action. Somebody understand me ?? :) .
Sorry for my bad english.

ofp..hahha

« Reply #51 on: 31 Dec 2002, 10:07:28 »
yes very good idea i am also looking to switch this animation with the gear one done by cpp does anyone have an answer for this?

Offline TYsiEK

• Members
  • OFP Rocks
    • Official TYsiEK Page
« Reply #52 on: 31 Dec 2002, 11:41:23 »
No, everybody haven't answer beacause everybody's sleep here. Well, nobody looking on this forum. That like in BIS forum.

Dschulle

« Reply #53 on: 07 Jan 2003, 16:21:07 »
I just want to inform you, that a new version of OFP-Anim will be released soon.
(See www.aef-kampagne.de)

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #54 on: 07 Jan 2003, 16:27:52 »
Kool

b sure 2 inform us wen its realesed  ;)  ;D

also if u can make som kool TUT it wil b 1000 times beter  ;)

but its kool nyway  8)

LCD OUT

Pandoz

« Reply #55 on: 07 Jan 2003, 22:35:26 »
ya....im finding a few little things that confuse me a little bit..a general beginning to end tut would make it many times better! also where can i get that dancing animation that you all talked about for using the config for? thanx for ur help

Pandoz

teaCup

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #57 on: 08 Jan 2003, 23:24:36 »
i dont understand almost anything in modeling  :-\ but dere is somthing i wanna know - so i can make addons wid animatons - what should the p3d model have so i can open it with da program ? - i tried openeing the dog model - its made only from one compotent - and wen i opened it dere was no parts tree.  :-\ - so my questions is :- wen i open costum addons - how i create da tree parts ? i do it or its somthing dat done wid da model itself ?

LCD OUT

Pandoz

« Reply #58 on: 09 Jan 2003, 03:57:49 »
hmm ya i am always getting like errors when trying to load P3D's saying its not the right format? does that mean that the tree isnt created for it or they havent done all the things in Oxygen?! i dont know which is the right "type" of P3D to open...

DeadMeatXM2

« Reply #59 on: 09 Jan 2003, 11:28:15 »
LCD: The object Selection tree is made in O2, and unfortunately the current version of the Anim Tool only supports the Soldier model selections. (Every time i try making my own selections, or using them from models other than soldiers I get an "Access violation error"

Maby you could open the dog p3d, and add the soldier selectrions to it, then you can animate it, so that it walks "properly" :D

Pandoz: You have to open Mlod models, these are available with the 1.36 demo of operation flashpoint, the full version (the actual game) p3d's will not work.