Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Choppers  (Read 609 times)

polat

Choppers
« on: 27 Aug 2003, 08:11:22 »
Whos got the best choppers? DKMM or BAS?

;D ;D ;D ;D

ofpeditor

Re:Choppers
« Reply #1 on: 27 Aug 2003, 08:31:47 »
I thought these 'competitions' were a thing of the past here in the forums. With the ever growing benefit of mods working with one another, I feel this type of question/poll/competition is just asking to stem ill-feelings and possibly stunt the progress being made. I recommend not stooping to this level of comparing work and just focusing on creating the best addons that one can.

My two cents.

ofpeditor
« Last Edit: 27 Aug 2003, 08:33:47 by ofpeditor »

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:Choppers
« Reply #2 on: 27 Aug 2003, 10:38:54 »
ofpeditor is absolutely right, the forum is not a place to hold addon stand-offs.
Just like he says it might/will turn people into angry little monsters that can't accept that other people have different opinions.

And, not to mention, DKMM and BAS do not make the same kind of choppers. I'm no expert but even I can tell that there's a slight difference between a RAH-66 and a AH-6 or MH-6 and Mi-28 and the MH-60 or MH-47E.

So, in the future, restrain yourself from posting threads like this polat.

*Thread locked*
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"