Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Big Bravo Two Zero Mod  (Read 1247 times)

DBR_ONIX

Big Bravo Two Zero Mod
« on: 21 Nov 2003, 00:51:48 »
Hello...
I know the forum isn't supposed to me used for advertising, for that I'm sorry, but I see no other way.... :)
I am not sure how many people I would need etc, so I can't use the Recruitment bit yet..

Anyway.....

:gunman:Yada:gunman:Yada:gunman:Ya:gunman: ----- :hmm:

I want to make a mod, not totaly based around Bravo Two Zeros famous mission... That is the final mission... But many more missions (Mostly single player, but quite a few multiplayer ones too, to improve its audience)...

So, what I would end up with a a farily large mod, with a decent multiplayer, large (20ish missions?) campaign, and lots of units/vheilces/helos/tanks/builinds etc for missions editors to use...

What I need, well, is people!

I couldn't really do much, apart from test.. Well, I would be project manager, web designer (www.dbrweb.co.uk/b20 I will use a pworded bit for all people working on the project)...

What I don't know is how many people I woould need to make this idea finished...
Add-on makers (Need quite a few, as this is a slow process, and there needs to be  a lot of addons... all units)..
2 or 3 island editors, incalse one quits, and also there would be a few islands needed (Different places in Iraq, and in Hereford, which would inprove reaslism, getting flowen out to Iraq etc)...
Researchers (I could help out with this a bit)/texture people etc...
Mission editors, quite a few again, a lot of missions
Beta testers, shouldn't have a problem... :)
Advertisers, 1, maybe...
Another web designer to help me out
Writers for the site...

In short... Where the hell do I begin...

All/any help would be greatly appreciated, as would comments (Constructive, please :) ), ideas etc...

Please help!!
:)
- Ben
PS, sorry about any spelling mistaces, errors etc.. ;)

[size=0.1](Keywords for search, if I really need them, anyway :  bravo two zero b20, mod, addons, ideas, researchers, addon makers, island makers)[/size]
« Last Edit: 21 Nov 2003, 00:54:20 by DBR_ONIX »

m21man

Re:Big Bravo Two Zero Mod
« Reply #1 on: 21 Nov 2003, 03:33:57 »
Post this on the BI forums, they're much more tolerant of promotion than the OFPEC staff. Personally, I think the OFPEC staff should just give in and establish a recruiting forum, it would eliminate a great deal of banning/locking ;D . I like the Mod idea, hope you find some good recruits 8) .

Offline Noon416

• Old Bugger
  • Former Staff
Re:Big Bravo Two Zero Mod
« Reply #2 on: 21 Nov 2003, 04:24:09 »
I know the forum isn't supposed to me used for advertising, for that I'm sorry, but I see no other way....
I am not sure how many people I would need etc, so I can't use the Recruitment bit yet..

DBR_ONIX,

Obviously you're not going to be surprised that I'm locking this.

The Recruitment Depot is for projects from full on mods down to the small 'one man' mods, to people just wanting one-off help.

Please submit your openings to that Recruitment Depot, as it does its job very well.
Why? Because those people looking to help out in mods go looking there first, not in here.

m21man,

Its not about "tolerance".
The issue of recruiting has been discussed with much gusto previously, with various suggestions on how best to accomodate it into OFPEC.
The end result of a lot of discussion was the Recruitment Depot.

And once the Recruitment Depot was created, it makes sense that we're going to push people to use that instead of the forums, or else why bother creating it in the first place.

*locked*

PS: Yes, the multiple bold links was deliberate. ;)
"If a man talks in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"