Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Afghan map, coming to completion with many new models...  (Read 57486 times)

Robbo

Re:Afghan map, coming to completion with many new models...
« Reply #60 on: 19 Jan 2003, 12:57:28 »
Check out here [http://forums.tweaktown.com/, under harddrives hopefully you'll find something there that'll help you mate, wouldn't want your work going down the drain.
Robbo

Ranger93

« Reply #61 on: 19 Jan 2003, 17:30:05 »
Is there going to be a large city area too. But I like what I see. It's really like Afghanistan,I saw a couple of documentaries about the country. A Desert map where you have some nice cover. Where are you going to release it? And those soldiers in the pics look nice. Where did you get them?

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #62 on: 21 Jan 2003, 22:16:03 »
well if u would read back a few pages u would probably find out but yea im pretty sure there is a large city area and the units used are his own marines

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #63 on: 26 Jan 2003, 00:37:25 »
awwmm,, hey guyz.  I have a sad news.  I took my computer into service since my hard drive was failing and my computer shut downed all of a suddenly too many times,,,, so I got my computer back and,,, the problem was still there (ofcourse the hard drive failure was gone)  so I guess the humid ate into my mother board and my video card (or my sound card) and so, I'm currently unable to make any addons....... the release of my map will be indefinite....... Sorry. I think this topic should be close until I get a new mother board and or a new video card (which I can't afford anymore because of the new Hard Drive....)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #64 on: 26 Jan 2003, 06:42:38 »
 :'(

Commando

« Reply #65 on: 26 Jan 2003, 11:52:43 »
 :'( this is really sad, I wasthinking when i saw the first screenshots and so that this was probably going to be one of the best desert islands in the community.
ah well shit happens i guess...

Ranger93

« Reply #66 on: 26 Jan 2003, 18:32:56 »
why,when does the hurting stop :'(
But seriously,that sucks man,your PC going all bonkers. Well I hope you can get the damn piece of hardware on track again. Shit Happens,but why doesn't it happen to the "the SIMs" community.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #67 on: 13 Feb 2003, 16:07:27 »
Hi.  I solved the computer problem by removing the side panel of the computer and directly blowing a huge home fan into it to keep it cool (darn,, it is rediculous....)

Well so I was able to start working on my stuffs again.  New building with internal.

First picture is my new rock object.  There is a small cave where you could hide from enemy air crafts and other hostile units.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #68 on: 13 Feb 2003, 16:10:39 »
new buildings.... There are too many new things that I made that I forgot when I made new.  It is 1 AM here and I'm getting tired so I'm gonna post 2,3 more pics and rest for today.  My computer is working fine now,,, its the internet connection.  My uncle said he's working 7 days a week morning to night and I can't go over. sorry.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #69 on: 13 Feb 2003, 16:13:32 »
third pic.  Interior of the previous pic.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #70 on: 13 Feb 2003, 16:15:31 »
Trash pile 1 of afghanistan.  I made small Trash piles which forms a little road ways.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #71 on: 13 Feb 2003, 16:18:41 »
another trashpile.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #72 on: 13 Feb 2003, 16:20:39 »
another new building.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #73 on: 13 Feb 2003, 16:22:26 »
few cliff objects.  Good for a hide out and a perfect shot.

Also, good night.

pang

« Reply #74 on: 13 Feb 2003, 16:56:55 »
wow
this is going to be one nice piece of an island!

hope your system will run fine now, if not: just mount it under the ceiling fan ;) ;D

btw: whatÂ's the size (km x km) of the island and whats its development status?
« Last Edit: 13 Feb 2003, 17:05:00 by pang »