Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: UPdated CATUSMC  (Read 7736 times)

PFC_Mike

Re:UPdated CATUSMC
« Reply #15 on: 22 Nov 2002, 01:19:49 »
eta for their release?

OFP needs MARPAT!

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #16 on: 22 Nov 2002, 14:44:24 »
I'm remaking the MARPAT pattern since I had many request to remake it.  Constructive criticize really helps so I take it really seriously.  ETA awwmm,, I guess as soon as I finish the new pattern, test it, and burn it to the CD and take it to my friends house who has the fast Cable connection then send it to the CZ site and then time for the chezh guyz to see it so... I guess in 2 weeks or 3 at the "MOST"?  I did release an earlier version already and it is in the chezh site under the units addon.  It is called CATUSMC.  That was when I didn't have oxygen so the quality is a bit low but I believe it is still alright since many people likes it still.  I sent it like 4,5 month ago.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #17 on: 23 Nov 2002, 20:35:58 »
Hi guyz.  Here's a update.  I remade the MARPAT Woodland Pattern. Tell me if you guyz like it.  I hope you guyz do because it did take me some time,,,, I'm finish with the blood textures to.  Depending on what you guyz say, I'm also going to remake the desert MARPAT to.

I know the color looks kind of,,,, "DIRTY" and not really "AMERICAN" but this thing really does work.  I do have one in fact (sad that I don't have a Digital camera) and it does feature more "Brown" color.  

Like in real life, the BDU tries to blend its self to the environment as long as the environment has any of the basic colors of the BDU (green, black, brown, or greish khaki (wierd color))

first pic.... marine undercover in Afghanistan,,,  the picture quality is quite low since the 50KB file size limitation...

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #18 on: 23 Nov 2002, 20:39:31 »
here's the second pic with a more close up.  The guy just destroyed a taliban tank.......

STEELE

« Reply #19 on: 23 Nov 2002, 23:42:12 »
Looks very good, Cat, looking forward to the Download ;D

TkKivi

« Reply #20 on: 25 Nov 2002, 18:46:51 »
Is Afganistan really like that, with the pine trees and all?

Great work on the soldiers, bout time we get new and good soldier models!  ;D

Bomberman

« Reply #21 on: 25 Nov 2002, 22:35:21 »
yes, agfghanistan isnt all barren desert like we all think. news coverage has only shown us the places that just got flattened by our artillery barrages 8)
there is actually some remotely eye pleasing areas in afghanistan. we just dont see it.

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #22 on: 26 Nov 2002, 08:35:54 »
Hey guyz.  I'm finally finish with the Marines, I burned it on the CD and was going to drive down to my "UNCLE'S" house this weekend but my freaking van's break failed and it is too dangerous to drive that thing around..... so, I asked my mom if she could drive me down there but currently she's not sure of her schedule so it all depends on my mom.

Dang, I don't know if I'll make it to the Naval Academy,,, it seems like my friend (who also applied to the naval academy) has a higher score in the SAT, and his class works, he has a 680 verbal and 770 math, -A grade where 80 is a passing and below 80 is all failure grade... I only have a 600 verbal and 740 math, -A but not really good, I should do more extra carriculum activities,, OFP,,, awmm,, OFP addon making,, 3D modelling,,,, wait a minute those ain't extra curriculum activities,,, I'm a local boonie stomp junior leader (which my friend is also), volunteer works on the japanese school,,,,, shucks,, just if my dad would allow me to joing the JROTC or Sea Cadet... that D**k Head,,, he really crushed many my opportunities... even applying to the Naval Academy was in secret,  working with my school,, what kind of father is he anyways?

If there is a father in this forum,,, dang,,, you should make your son do what he "REALLY" wants to do or else you will never see your son again...

sorry off topic, but don't lock this topic please.  I won't do it again.  I was just stressed with my school works and future (I made my mind what I wanted to do but my mom told me that she was going to suiccide if I enlisted in the marines.... was that a threat?)

The Edge

« Reply #23 on: 26 Nov 2002, 09:03:51 »
All I can say is that you'll never go anywhere in life if all you'll do is what other people--no matter who they are or how well meaning they are--tell you how you should be living YOUR life.

They aren't you.

MadAussie

« Reply #24 on: 29 Nov 2002, 05:39:10 »
Amen

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #25 on: 01 Dec 2002, 14:51:46 »
sorry, next week for "SURE" this week, I forgot that it was thanksgiving and our schedules were just packed... Awefully sorry.

Just to show my appology, I'll also send my beta afghan map which is around 30MB,,, textures, textures, textures,,, why does it have to be so big.... I'm only using 512 x512 textures so maybe that's why. There is also 409 files in the map, out of it, 358 are textures (still to be added) and 50 or so are new model of crop field, dense grass addon, craters, buildings, and all those stuffs.

Few pictures of my models. will be attached.

Bomberman

« Reply #26 on: 03 Dec 2002, 00:49:52 »
sweet ^_^

medic23

« Reply #27 on: 03 Dec 2002, 06:49:13 »
Since when did the Marines use the RACK?

They generally wear MOLLE II FLC over Interceptor vests (this is issued), or depending on the unit (Force Recon?) and AOP (MOUT?), FSBE II (Full Spectrum Battle Equipment) or Paraclete RAV's (Releasable Assault Vest -- the father of the much inferior FSBE). I know Force Recon units have been known--in the past--to wear SOE vests.

Not that I'm disagreeing with you here, as I'm sure it's possible there are units and/or individuals who have requested and allowed to wear their own privately purchased gear, but...

yes this is true, as my cousin is a marine and he kicks me down all his old equipment

The Edge

« Reply #28 on: 03 Dec 2002, 08:52:46 »
yes this is true, as my cousin is a marine and he kicks me down all his old equipment
Which is true? You've got me confused. :P

CAT_SHIT_ONE_MM

« Reply #29 on: 03 Dec 2002, 19:14:46 »
hey guyz, I've posteda  new topic with new building model, crater model, and also a crop field model.

Yes, I know the Marins use the MOLLE system but I also saw an MFR guy or a MEU guy wearing an equipment that I think was a RACK (Ranger Assault Carrying Kit.)  It does say Ranger but other special force uses this equipment (mostly in the army.)  

Go to google.com and then search for "marine RACK photo" I think that was what I searched for.  I'm sleepy good night. 3AM over here in GUAM.