Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: new member with questions  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Diesel JC

• Members
new member with questions
« on: 25 Dec 2011, 23:36:41 »
New member here..great site by the way..have been reading through alot of posts and have learned a few things already also did a search for these 3 questions but didnt find an answer..I'm new at mission making working on my first mission..so have a couple of questions..

1) I'd like to enable "parachute from base" but cant seem to find how to do that.

2)Be able to have squad members or leader call in air drops for ammo.

3) when I am in the mission editor I must have clicked on something to show where the respawn point is and default ammo crate is..when I preview the mission it shows on the map and says "remove for mission" Ive searched and searched but dont see where to remove that...I know probably a dumb question!

I did have a couple of milestones thanks to this site..got my load screen to work! and figured out waypoints..for the most part anyway..any help would be great..thanks for providing a great resource for us newbies!

JC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: 26 Dec 2011, 00:11:57 by Diesel JC »

Offline Denz

• Former Staff
Re: new member with questions
« Reply #1 on: 03 Jan 2012, 04:26:01 »
:welcome: to OFPEC Diesel
I'm not sure what you mean by "parachute from base" can you be a bit more specific?

Try something like this Cargo Drop script

Do you mean you can't find the respawn point on the map?
I've got 'em right where I want 'em - surrounded from the inside!
Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver, SOG Recon One-Zero
24/09/41 - 24/04/69