Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Dream project  (Read 1738 times)

Offline GW

• ofp cadet
  • Members
  • The great Himalaya
Dream project
« on: 23 Aug 2010, 20:14:08 »
Hello everyone,
its my dream that soldier have indian face.if anyone know how to do that please do it,i can provide you as many faces are required
« Last Edit: 24 Aug 2010, 06:41:17 by GW »
Be happy.
ofp die-hard fan for whole life

Walter_E_Kurtz

Re: Dream project
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2010, 01:26:58 »
Have you tried any tutorials? A simple photo editing program (or even Microsoft Paint) should be the only tool you need to get started.

bedges' Custom Face tutorial would be a good beginning.

Alternatively, there is Make Face by GoldGazelle.

Offline GW

• ofp cadet
  • Members
  • The great Himalaya
« Reply #2 on: 24 Aug 2010, 07:09:43 »

@ walter,
it is hard for me to built face or covert to in this formet.
Be happy.

Walter_E_Kurtz

« Reply #3 on: 24 Aug 2010, 20:18:51 »
Since that's the format OFP uses, you sadly have little choice in the matter. :dry:

1. If you don't have a suitable photo-editing program, try The GIMP, which is free and highly capable.

2. For your own purposes and in order to learn, have a look in the Generic Middle East Resistance. There are faces in jpeg format with an approximately correct skin tone to use as a base.

3. Ignore the Back, Side and Hands for the time being and just try to replace the Face section for the time being. Place whatever picture you want to use over it as a 'new layer', but adjust the 'opacity' so you can see the original underneath.
   Stretch and move your new face until the eyes, nose and mouth line up with the old one. Once done, return the opacity to 100% and export the picture.

4. Realise that your first efforts are unlikely to be very good ... just like my Che Guevara for online play:

Offline GW

• ofp cadet
  • Members
  • The great Himalaya
« Reply #4 on: 24 Aug 2010, 20:41:16 »
@walter,
can i upload a face,which you can change to this samle like.
Be happy.