Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Pistols For All New Units Addons  (Read 885 times)

captain caffeine

Pistols For All New Units Addons
« on: 06 Nov 2002, 06:24:39 »
 Just what it says All New Units Addons Need to be pistol compatible, its great that we can now use pistols ,but only with certain units, lets get real now Picture yourself in battle
youre outa ammo and theres an officer or what have you laying dead all his shells are gone or mostly used up except for his pistol, not being to have an AI or your self take a pistol from  the nearest deadguy is kinda silly, and most of the new addons have been BIZ'ed so you cant get into the files and get the idea of what is making these certain soldiers compatible and others not.  

Several people have told me how by copying and pasting "Baretta_Proxy" from Oxygen to new unit addon in Oxygen but I havent found one yet that has such a description .  

I can understand that you folks out there dont want youre original units jacked around and having other people take credit for your work so as a request I ask that from now on all your addon Units be pistol compatible or at least give us
the where with all  to add pistols to new units.  Several have told me that they've done it but I've seen no proof and for some reason or the other they cant send me a copy

So if someone could explain it in detail along with a copy of a pistol packing soldier config.cpp and all the other goodies which are needed I'm sure not only myself  but others would be greatful.