Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: HELP! I need the LATEST version of the Microbuses  (Read 996 times)

Offline AirwolfMOD

• Members
HELP! I need the LATEST version of the Microbuses
« on: 06 Jul 2009, 11:38:55 »
I've had the Airwolf Mod Microbus pack ever sinced it was released and never realised that there was an update with 2 more buses! Thing is i can only find the first 1 version on the internet (including there own site) and not the newer, updated version. :(
The first version is 6.3MB where as the updated version is 8.6MB.
I saw on one forum had a link to it but it was a broken link.   :(

If you can give any help it would be much appreciated!
OR even if you have the file *email it to me 

Thanks.
*donut_dan100@hotmail.co.uk

Walter_E_Kurtz

Re: HELP! I need the LATEST version of the Microbuses
« Reply #1 on: 07 Jul 2009, 16:41:21 »
http://awmod.uni.cc/files/awmvwbus_v10.zip

8.45 MB - I guess they didn't update the link on their Mod's website.

Offline AirwolfMOD

• Members
Re: HELP! I need the LATEST version of the Microbuses
« Reply #2 on: 09 Jul 2009, 16:15:38 »
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou