Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: F-15 Strike Eagle Preview..pic  (Read 14727 times)

Deadsoldier

Re:F-15 Strike Eagle Preview..pic
« Reply #90 on: 24 Nov 2002, 01:23:50 »
Hi

I`ve it already and its a big bug yeah, engine sound gaves me a headack  >:( (seems like a BMP is riding along with it)
and it lagged even worser as the MiG29 Fulcrum  ;D

But I dont complain, really I dont  ;)  :)
I flew the F-14 after it,so i was glad to know it was your plane that slowed my machine ,pffffff  ;)

I hope the next version coming soon  8)

btw. I did not flew it very long to notice any other bugs so I kinda missed the "huge bug" u mentioned i think

Clearly you are trying to put us down ..because we made a better addon that "someone" u know who im talking about.

And you say it lags more than the Mig-29? Well u know its BS..and eveyoen knows its BS and thereis only one reason what you would say that...or for who you would say it. And u know what im talking about...

Lucky you im in a good mood today so i wont post the names so the OFP community can see the ugliness thats going on inside the OFP MOD'ing community. One thing that made me wanna quit this is there is a lot hatered between MOD'ers..each is competing to produce the best addon so his name will be worshiped. Everynoe is trying to put the other one down. No wonder Col klink stopped making addons for community. Now i understand why...it gets to a point where its realy sick..and makes you wanna make addons for your self only..without sharing them. The reason i share my addons is because there are a lot of addons that aer great and i had the chance to use them. So im paying back the community by sharig my F-15.

cheers

ofp..hahha

« Reply #91 on: 24 Nov 2002, 02:38:10 »
Guys i would like to update you on something that sickens me to death especially the part about ShadowY. I currently talked to shadowY on Gamespy and i would just like to show everyone in this ofp community how making an addon can be really shitty sometimes when it is ruined by people like ShadowY.

here are some screen shots.

once again this is to show people how things can be destroyed by people and there crap. I also noticed there was some racism involved by SHADOWY and that is just terrible.
also shadowy make an F-15E from scratch then i would be a little forgiving of this stuff you have said since after all it sounds like A bmp scratching against the plane????????????

Now people this really is sick and racist and if this continues the ofp community will really go in a downfall caused by people fighting wars over addons.

Cheers. :)

Now here are the screen shots.

Stinger

« Reply #92 on: 24 Nov 2002, 04:44:53 »
ok i was reading through the posts and im sad that you guys havent released yet but there is a good reason probably i dont really care i just hope you release it by the time i get back which is in like a week and im not sure what you meant by the last post does it mean your not going to release it cuase of shadowy?

Offline KaRRiLLioN

• Members
  • Grits -n- Peanut Butter are a wonderful thing
    • OFP RTS-3 Real Time War
« Reply #93 on: 24 Nov 2002, 05:03:25 »
I don't think Shadowy's remarks will hurt everyone's opinions about the high quality of your addon.  I'm looking forward to it!

ShadowY

« Reply #94 on: 24 Nov 2002, 05:35:48 »
Muhahaha. just what I said I was still waiting for the screenshots moron.

BTW.  the americans R NO race dumba$$ and I was saying "u stupid dumb**** american"

But this shows it all what u were up too, for the intelligent people inhere they`ll do see that some text r missing especially urs in the lobby.

The fact is that a real man can handle his own started fights and not try to make me look bad in a forum that has no part in what happens in a gamelobby.
I aspect that they ignore this and give u the warning muhahahaha silly a$$.

U c what happens to people  who cant handle critism when there was none.
I still do not know who I know that make addons........ did deadsoldier meant the guy that make the MiG-29? ??????
or the F14 ?

Well i guess they can tell u or him that I dont know them  ;D

silly a$$es  :P

I hope the MOD`s or Admin. read all this carefully with a open mind for what`s missing that he did not screensaved!? just take a look at time intervals in the right lowcorner!!

Oh and deadsoldier dont mention urself and Col. Klink in on post because u aint worth it(yet) because he could handle,
(after a difficult start) my posts and some screenshots of the
bugs I saw or had with his plane 8)
« Last Edit: 24 Nov 2002, 06:14:00 by ShadowY »

barcode6

« Reply #95 on: 24 Nov 2002, 06:22:53 »
I'm looking forward to this release. I hope this immature behavior won't delay it, or worse yet, prevent you from releasing it at all...  Most of the people that will be enjoying this addon will have more positive things to say about your work, and have already assesed the credibility of the above comments.  I have seen all the screenshots, and it looks amazing.  Keep up the good work!

As someone that does not posses the skills required to make addons I rely on the community to make me the new toys that help keep this game fresh.  Thanks for all of your hard work guys, and this is for anyone thats even attempted to make an addon, not just DS and USM.

First post...  I felt I had to say something a little more positive than what I was reading.  >:(

Now gimme that plane!   ;) ;D

Deadsoldier

« Reply #96 on: 24 Nov 2002, 07:50:36 »
Oh and deadsoldier dont mention urself and Col. Klink in on post because u aint worth it(yet) because he could handle,
(after a difficult start) my posts and some screenshots of the
bugs I saw or had with his plane 8)

By the way your write and think, ppl can tell what kind of person you are. See you didn;t critcize the moddle..like everyone onthis post agrees..that the f-15 cannot lag your pc more than the mig-29 ..under the laws of nature..cause its 4000 faces..the mig is 9500 faces..so u go figure...the mig takes 20 seconds to load..F-15 takes 3 seconds..me and marine would test the planes with 15 F-15's around with no lag. Now thats not critisim.

And why do u think im not worth it(yet) ..who are you to say if im worth something or not? make a model with half the quality of the F-15..then u can say that. And im a good friend of Col. Klink ..and we talk on a regular basis.

And no one NEEDS to handle your posts...a man can eat shit everyday until he gets used to it..but that doesn;t mean its right or OK.... if your posts are rude and baseless..then no one has to tolerate them.

You think i dont take criticism? go to the BIS forum and look at the thread about the F-15..ppl have reported tons of bugs, about weopons, AI..and some un textured surfaces in cockpit.. how did i react? normaly..we said ok ..we will fix thos bugs. Your post was not a critisim...it was an attempt to let us down, cause we just created a quality addon that you in your whole life will never have the hands to make. And yeah i do take pride in my work, cause i put a lot of hard work in it.

cheers.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #97 on: 24 Nov 2002, 10:41:17 »
I would Like to See ShadowY Get LOST! NOW! this is totaly Fuct up! Bigotry of any kind is unacceptable to me, and I would hope others share my opinion!
Let's just Ignore that guy! please NAA US Marine, and Deadsoldier, please continue your work with out this Jeark's opinions in mind.

ShadowY

« Reply #98 on: 24 Nov 2002, 15:12:18 »

Clearly you are trying to put us down ..because we made a better addon that "someone" u know who im talking about.

And you say it lags more than the Mig-29? Well u know its BS..and eveyoen knows its BS and thereis only one reason what you would say that...or for who you would say it. And u know what im talking about...

Lucky you im in a good mood today so i wont post the names so the OFP community can see the ugliness thats going on inside the OFP MOD'ing community. One thing that made me wanna quit this is there is a lot hatered between MOD'ers

I still do not know who I know that make addons........ did deadsoldier meant the guy that make the MiG-29? ??????
or the F14 ?
Well i guess they can tell u or him that I dont know them  ;D

Still dont know who u r attacking inhere  ???, because I dont know any MOD`ers.
R u talking about the maker of the MiG-29 or the guy from the F-14? thats seems very inportant to me.
It kinda explain ur paranoia behaviour towards other addon makers  :P
But maybe it`s time to close this before we do get the know who u really wanna attack  :P

Deadsoldier

« Reply #99 on: 24 Nov 2002, 16:00:58 »
who said i wanna attack anyone..all i did is post a freakin addon, then u came in the picture and then we all know what happened afterwards.

anyways, we will release the final version. Im not giving anydate.  But it wont be too long.

cheers

Offline Sefe

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #100 on: 24 Nov 2002, 16:48:44 »
I'm surprised how you can have the cheek to fight your childish little flame wars in this thread.

And, congratulations, for some of you this behaviour will not be without consequences:

ShadowY, I, the mod and admin read carefully that you caaled other forum members asses. This behaviour is unacceptable in the OFPEC forums. That has earned you your first warning. Continued violations of the OFPEC regulations will lead to a ban.

NAA, US Marine, that you posted five screenshots of some chat sessions was not only off topic and completely unnescessary, it also heated the flame war and disrespected the other forum members by massively increasing their download time for that thread. You hereby also recieve your first warning.

PunkerSXDX, you're not in the position to tell anyone to get lost in the OFPEC forums or call anyone a jerk. You also recieve your first warning.

Great job, guys. If you would have informed a moderator when you felt offended instead of fighting back in this stupid way, at least for some of you the warnings would have been avoided. But I won't tolerate this continued disrespect of our forum regulations.

Topic locked.