Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: F-15 Strike Eagle Preview..pic  (Read 14733 times)

Stinger

Re:F-15 Strike Eagle Preview..pic
« Reply #75 on: 23 Nov 2002, 10:04:21 »
hell yea cant wait for the greatest aircraft ever made for OFP only 1 more hour or another 4 whatever works i could careless as long as i am able to download it  ;D ;D

Stinger

« Reply #76 on: 23 Nov 2002, 12:30:54 »
:(im starting to get worried did you guys find another bug cuase i want this soooo bad i can almost fly it hehe but did you guys find another bug?

ofp..hahha

« Reply #77 on: 23 Nov 2002, 14:18:34 »
Me And Deadsoldier Are Proud to present to you people the.

F-15E Strike Eagle.

Here is the link and Happy Flying.

http://deadsoldier.evilmadman.com/f15e.zip

Deadsoldier

« Reply #78 on: 23 Nov 2002, 16:09:26 »
ok...i have removed the file..cause i just found a huge bug in it..and i dont wanna have ppl have the wrong bad model..so i will fix it ..and updated the link..or file.

no one mirror it please..i dont want ppl to have the bad version..we worked hard on this..and i would hate to have ppl download the bad incomplete version. Do us a favour and dont give to your friends please until we update it soon.

cheers.

ShadowY

« Reply #79 on: 23 Nov 2002, 16:29:51 »
Hi

I`ve it already and its a big bug yeah, engine sound gaves me a headack  >:( (seems like a BMP is riding along with it)
and it lagged even worser as the MiG29 Fulcrum  ;D

But I dont complain, really I dont  ;)  :)
I flew the F-14 after it,so i was glad to know it was your plane that slowed my machine ,pffffff  ;)

I hope the next version coming soon  8)

btw. I did not flew it very long to notice any other bugs so I kinda missed the "huge bug" u mentioned i think
« Last Edit: 23 Nov 2002, 16:40:13 by ShadowY »

BirdY

« Reply #80 on: 23 Nov 2002, 16:43:22 »
Ooohhh i cant wit til its final release for this addon!!!!!
I hope it come's fast witn no anybuggs

Regards

[MERC]BirdY

Eviscerator

« Reply #81 on: 23 Nov 2002, 20:38:11 »
the F-15 is not slowing your computer down more than the mig 29, if it is, theres something seriously wrong with your computer, the Mig 29 is about twice the vertice count of the F-15, it may slow your computer down, but it wont be more than the mig

ofp..hahha

« Reply #82 on: 23 Nov 2002, 21:15:59 »
for one thing shadoyw it seems you have never even heard a jet in your life would you like mommy to quiet the engines for you thats the whole point of this addon we arent going to use some gay A 10 sound for the engine. And another if you say the f 15 lags ur computer ur screwed up because the mig 29 is 15,380 faces and this is 4,100 so your computer must be screwed. And also if it sounds like a bmp along the side then you must have shitty speakers too. so all in one you are wrong about everything you said and im wondering why would you even say that?

Navy Captain

« Reply #83 on: 23 Nov 2002, 21:18:05 »
I would be honored if u guys also make the F-15C model, the figter intersepter role as seen in the movie air force 1 with harrison ford as the president. U guys did an extreamly great job on this aircrat and hope that u do other US aircraft with this great quality. I have yet to have seen an F-16 with good quality and textures. Thx for all your hard work guys! 8)
« Last Edit: 23 Nov 2002, 21:20:19 by Navy Captain »

ofp..hahha

« Reply #84 on: 23 Nov 2002, 21:18:30 »
for one thing shadoyw it seems you have never even heard a jet in your life would you like mommy to quiet the engines for you thats the whole point of this addon we arent going to use some gay A 10 sound for the engine. And another if you say the f 15 lags ur computer ur screwed up because the mig 29 is 15,380 faces and this is 4,100 so your computer must be screwed. And also if it sounds like a bmp along the side then you must have shitty speakers too. so all in one you are wrong about everything you said and im wondering why would you even say that?

Navy Captain

« Reply #85 on: 23 Nov 2002, 21:22:31 »
doubble post lol ;D

Vyper

« Reply #86 on: 23 Nov 2002, 23:08:25 »
What was the 'major bug' and when will there be a re-release?

Vyper

Stinger

« Reply #87 on: 23 Nov 2002, 23:24:22 »
i cant wait to get it but i hope you release it before i leave for thanksgiving which is in 2 hours  :'(and i cant bring OFPR with me  :'( :'( so im praying and this will go great with your island your working on it looks sweet i hope you able to work on it after the F-15

Deadsoldier

« Reply #88 on: 24 Nov 2002, 01:15:52 »
Hi guys,

Well a lot of things happened behind the scenes last night. I stayed up until 8:30 am making sure things are ok. But they we'rent just bug that need to be fixed.

The model i uploaded to my stupidity was an old one.
And trying to find the newer one was very hard as im not a scripter... ..marine woke up today..and he went nuts when he found out i released the old version.

I gave SelectThis the file through GunShip cause i dont have him on icq... so he can binarize it..cause marine wasn;t available.  SelectThis then binarized the file, but then we found the newest one.  So yes it was a huge mess... i feel bad that i wasted SelectThis's time..but ihave thanks to him for giving me some of this time. So i told them to delete the files they have. so ppl wont get the wrong one ..or "unfinal" one.

Well since i dont have SelectThis contact..id like to apologise to you for giving me your time on an old file that cant be released. You have been well mentioned in the readme file. Thnx.

Yess the mess is under control now...marine sent me the newst file..and he already fixed all the bugs you guys mentioned..or most of them.

The files that some of you have downloaded..is copyrighted.. So dont give to your friend or distribute in anyone. its a headache for addon makers to spend months on an addon,..and then somene spreads the bad version of it. I have easily spent over 150 hours on it alone. so i would appreciate everyone not to give to anyone so we can still make addons inthe future. After last night..i decided to stop addon making cause of the mess...but today..marine came and solved the problem.

Thankyou for your cooperation and patience. We will submit new links to the latest file. and we will let you know where you can all download it from. :)

Cheers
« Last Edit: 24 Nov 2002, 01:29:58 by Deadsoldier »

Stinger

« Reply #89 on: 24 Nov 2002, 01:21:41 »
 :D this is all i can say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES i cant wait to get it i hope its soon im going to leave in like 45min i hope ill still be able to try it out i dont want to wait another week to try it