Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: F-15 Strike Eagle Preview..pic  (Read 14740 times)

PunkerSXDX

Re:F-15 Strike Eagle Preview..pic
« Reply #30 on: 10 Nov 2002, 05:54:36 »
Yeah the U.S. Military has Bases all over the World, U.S., U.K., Cuba, Germany, all through out the Pacific, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, South Korea, all over. The one in Lakenheath is just another one of thoes Bases  ;)

Deadsoldier

« Reply #31 on: 10 Nov 2002, 10:09:33 »
hi,

like i said, its from the 48th Fighter Wing, 492th Fighter Squadron "Madhatters" based at Lakenheath, England.

more screen shots soon of development..we are close to releasing it.

cheers

Deadsoldier

« Reply #32 on: 11 Nov 2002, 00:07:22 »
OK..here is update..me and NAA Us Marine have been working around the clock to finish this once and for all...

here is what we have so far.:

http://deadsoldier.mysitespace.com/f15a10.jpg
http://deadsoldier.mysitespace.com/f15a11.jpg
http://deadsoldier.mysitespace.com/f15a12.jpg
http://deadsoldier.mysitespace.com/f15a13.jpg
http://deadsoldier.mysitespace.com/f15a14.jpg

feed back welcome.

cheers

Commando

« Reply #33 on: 11 Nov 2002, 00:48:14 »
Its loking better! ;) Really good job on the textures.

Coporal_Punishment

« Reply #34 on: 11 Nov 2002, 02:50:58 »
Sweet u added the HUD units. The C-130Js have the same system and when the pilots use them all u see is two green eyes.

What does the inside of the cockpit look like and another thing I was wondering weather do you think you can make PILOTS WITH OXYGEN MASKS becuase even Pilots flying aircraft as slow as A-10s use them.

Deadsoldier

Tigershark

« Reply #36 on: 11 Nov 2002, 04:39:38 »
These pics made me post.

Deadsoldier....as already mentioned...NICE job on the textures. The cockpit is also particularly nice.

My only advice is move the hud lower or something...it looks weird with the canopy rail running behind it but a perfectly see through HUD is showing only sky.

Excellent job though...take your time mate and get this one right!

ofp..hahha

« Reply #37 on: 11 Nov 2002, 05:29:16 »
yea i know about that i will have to move that a little lower cause its going into the canopy faces so it looks see thru.
so yea ill do that in a bit when deadsoldier sends me newest texture model. :) thanks for the compliment.
« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2002, 05:29:51 by NAA Us Marine »

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #38 on: 11 Nov 2002, 08:38:53 »
Yeah It looks Great Even Better than the F14s that were made Recently, can't remember who made them  :-\ But Right On!  :D

Frosty

« Reply #39 on: 11 Nov 2002, 11:58:11 »
Wow man, thats pretty damn good! F-14, F-15, F-16, FA/18, F-117. All we need are some more ruskies (all we got is the BIS Su-25 Frogfoot and a user made MiG-29 Fulcrum - pretty hi res)

Vyper

« Reply #40 on: 11 Nov 2002, 15:12:42 »
Indeed it is looking very nice! Now awaiting eagerly!

Vyper

Navy Captain

« Reply #42 on: 11 Nov 2002, 23:30:10 »
i think that the tips of the bombs should be yellow, also u guys thinking bout new pilot model with oxy mask?
« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2002, 23:31:13 by Navy Captain »

ShadowY

« Reply #43 on: 11 Nov 2002, 23:53:39 »
Yeah It looks Great Even Better than the F14s that were made Recently, can't remember who made them  :-\ But Right On!  :D

Yeah maybe, but does it fly as "good"(it`s OFP-R) as the F14 and Tornado, thats what i want to know  ;) gimmi gimmi?  ;D
Nice work i cant wait to fly it  8)

Deadsoldier

« Reply #44 on: 12 Nov 2002, 01:45:18 »
yes it flys real good.. im personaly very anal about flight models, and i like how the F-15 flys..infact..its my favourite in terms of flight dynamics and controls..very stable..handles great...responds quickly..but not too quickly where it can drive u nuts..

so yes it flys realy good.

I dont know whether its compatible with 1.45..but we have been testing it allthe time with 1.85...wellwe tested once in 1.45...but ask NAA Us Marine..hes the guy to ask about this stuff...cause i dont know any of that stuff.

About making a pilot with oxy mask..well we HAVE thought about it..but then ..it turned out to be very "messy?"...because if u have an oxy mask..and the pilot jumped..he will look silly running around with this oxy mask still on. and then we have to animaet the oxy mask to move in a nice way thanhave it just stick out from his helmet and turn with the head where u can poke someone with it..get what i mean?  if uhave other suggestions ..let us know..we are very close to releasing it.

cheers