Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MP Warfare GUI Needed  (Read 1135 times)

Offline ual002

• Members
MP Warfare GUI Needed
« on: 24 Aug 2008, 04:33:49 »
I was wondering if anybody had a good way to do this or can make it from scratch.

Id like to be able to change my character's skin ingame, not just the USMC rifleman.  Does anyone know how to make a GUI acessable through the action menu while close to a baracks that would allow you to choose your skin?  Make the selections side specific, from Army to marine and all their different classes what have you, not sure of the syntax but something like WsoldierAT WsoldierAA. etc.  Then I could look at the SQS file and add my own custom units if need be from other addons?

That last post about "Warfare Help needed" helped me so thanx BTW.

Lastly, has anyone seen that action menu upgrade that allows you to custom outfit you squadmates for like $100 in warfare?  I'd like to add that as well.  This is just for me and my buddies in personal LAN games.

OFPEC RULZ!

Offline CrazyAce

• Members
Re: MP Warfare GUI Needed
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2008, 19:12:13 »
Sorry man, that is a lil to advanced for me to answer. Hopefully someone will reveal that information.

Offline B2KDragon

• Members
    • Dogs of War
Re: MP Warfare GUI Needed
« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2008, 00:25:48 »
ud proberbly need to ask for some one in the world wide web about this but as for the outfitting action thats in advanced warfare so find out who made that and ask them how they did it or ask to borrow it im sure they wont mind to much for just between friends.
If u need help im sure Crazyace can help u out a bit i can too but not as much so just post away my friend.
« Last Edit: 26 Aug 2008, 00:28:52 by B2KDragon »