Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Two effects!  (Read 1024 times)

Offline tateyou

• Members
Two effects!
« on: 21 Jul 2008, 07:43:10 »
I‘ve already made the shockwave smaller ,but there are two effects i want to be done,but i even don't know if it's available in ARMA
1.Earthquake:When there is an explosion,how can i create a earthquake?And how can i make it when closer to the explosion,harder the shake will be?
2.Blow effect:When shockwave coming in real,it must have a blowing ability,like to blow the unit into the sky,make tank up side down,how can i do that,i know Bo_GBU12_LGB has this effect.
Thanks a lot!

Offline Luke

• Members
  • Thank God! The OFPEC Staff are here!
Re: Two effects!
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jul 2008, 19:27:21 »
Tateyou,

Well, the first issue I don't know, but maybe a camera shake script could work. (you also could create a weapon with damage like .01 under the BombCore class, and set it for a large range to make any played characters guns suddenly aim up, like when your hit by a nearby grenade.

Second, I just released a script that flips a unit and puts a 120mm shell under them to make them flip and burn.
while this was meant for hummers, you can use it and manipulate the ammo class and velocity values so long as that the distribution of such is limited to be in your missions, and credit is given.

Hope that helps,

Luke
Pesky Human!!
Wort Wort Wort.

Offline tateyou

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jul 2008, 19:50:44 »
I'll try,where can i find this script?
And thank you so much!
« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2008, 19:55:14 by tateyou »

Offline Luke

• Members
  • Thank God! The OFPEC Staff are here!
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jul 2008, 20:00:20 »
In the Arma resource submission beta boards.

Probably the top post.  :D

By me.

Luke
Pesky Human!!
Wort Wort Wort.

Offline tateyou

• Members
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jul 2008, 20:06:11 »
Oh,i looked it up in the home site :P