Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: [Co09] Delta Outpost #1  (Read 5310 times)

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
[Co09] Delta Outpost #1
« on: 19 May 2008, 08:24:52 »
This missions is quite simple. Hold your ground until the chopper is repaired. Expect a ton of foot soldiers, some might have a new nano tech suit.

No addons needed. 1.12 version
Hope it is enjoyable.
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2008, 17:22:05 by Cheetah »
TS3 IP: tor.zebgames.com:9992

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
Re: [Co09] Delta Outpost #1
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jul 2008, 01:54:08 »
bump

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #2 on: 28 Jul 2008, 19:56:51 »
Just downloaded and am going to take a looksie.

Offline wcrvieira

• Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 30 Jul 2008, 19:43:24 »
Is this playable with only 1 player on SP?

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
« Reply #4 on: 31 Jul 2008, 03:59:57 »
yes it is, it is difficult though....

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #5 on: 21 Aug 2008, 14:10:39 »
We played this one on the dedicated server and came across something.

Namely that the revive doesn't work properly, we had no one succesfully revived I think and also the drag function seems to be bugged. Are you sure that you have the latest version of the revive script? Is it correctly implemented?

Now that we're on it, there is a long delay until the mission ends. For like five minutes nothing happened then it ended? In the meantime we went north, to the outpost but then again, we didn't come across anything or anyone.

Played with 6-7 players.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
« Reply #6 on: 21 Aug 2008, 18:14:08 »
the revive script is not updated.... this mission was made well before 1.14    is that what needs to happen?

Also, evac chopper hits a trigger pretty far off to trigger mission end.

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #7 on: 21 Aug 2008, 18:47:51 »
Hmm, I guess the revive scripts needs to be updated indeed.

About the evac chopper, it's on the ground awaiting to be repaired, but won't be available until a long time after the last SLA forces have made their attack/death.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
« Reply #8 on: 22 Aug 2008, 02:49:02 »
negative cheetah.... evac chopper is not at all related to the amount of enemy around it.....it is on a timer.

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #9 on: 22 Aug 2008, 08:39:37 »
Ahh that explains it. Well, you can either shorten it or leave it as it is.

But I suggest implementing the newer version of the revive script. And checking that it is implemented correctly.

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 04 Sep 2008, 04:17:41 »
Intro

Its ok it does the trick. a simple camera moving forward. Sometimes the spectate warning interfered with the Delta Outpost titlecut.

Briefing

No picture, should add one.
Briefing is short you might want to split the objective into 2 parts to make it interesting. For instance have one objective to wait until the chopper is repaired and a second objective when the chopper is fueled.

Liked the weapons selection.

Mission

I thought you could have the guys with the lights moving around a little. There is a script in the ED forums that moves the spot light guy around. Other wise they are the first to get shot so it seems like they aren't really doing anything.

Still trying to finish it...will try agian when I have some more players.

Xbox Rocks

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
« Reply #11 on: 15 Oct 2008, 07:31:50 »
thanks for testing this one out too Hoz. Did I upgrade the revive script for this? I don't remember if I did or not. No I am not really interested in adding a picture in it or a more detailed briefing. It is suppose to be a short and fun mission. Fun for me = DIFFICULTY THROUGH THE ROOF.

The spot light guys are just to let the players know that the enemy attack is starting. It is not to be any more complicated than that.

PS. Did you see the guys that run like Jamaican sprinters yet? lol It adds some crazyness to it.

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 15 Oct 2008, 21:38:56 »
The revive was working for us. but we don't last much more then a few mins in this one. Perhaps you should give an option to play during the daylight as well.
Xbox Rocks

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: 30 Dec 2008, 15:04:31 »
Ironman, we played this again last night with 1.15, and found the revive really not working. I think your usng an old revive script here and with the 1.15 its really not working. It used to work....

Might want to update the revive to make sure, I used the revive in other missions and they seem ok.
Xbox Rocks

Offline Ironman

• Former Staff
    • {GSF} Home Page
« Reply #14 on: 30 Dec 2008, 18:22:55 »
o brother.... Why me why does this always happen to me lol.... I played this on 1.14 about 9 days ago and it worked fine.

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: 30 Dec 2008, 18:27:34 »
it seemed to spawn a second player and the revive option never appeared. we also played it not to long ago and for the most part it worked.
Xbox Rocks