Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Bas f shacktac template script configuration help needed  (Read 1036 times)

Hi!

So, i'm not new to ofp or arma, but my scripting skill lacks still. But i know the basics of it.
I have started a an tamplate project, but scripting part is now becoming littlebit too hard for me.

I have this idea of making a MP mission template that includes everything in one folder. so it would be easy to people like me to make serious MP mission in no time and it would be addonfree.

I use Bas f shacktactical template couse it forces players to fight together and it already multiple ready scripted options to choose from.
BUT it lacks few scripts that i want include in to it:

- Vehicle respawn        ( playable and opt. AI )
- Boundary script         ( if player leaves zone. system warns and then eliminates )
- OnMapClick support   ( arty, airstrike and paradrops. ex. can use only if radio possessed. some limitations )
- Etc.

Like, Shactack meets evolution. hope you get the point.
problem is that i lack skills to include scripts to into specific script. and i can'm make my own from scratch.
Would be cool if you guys could help me to include these scripts into bas f ShackTac_f_v1-1.Sara template.
And new ideas are always welcomed

Thanks

Offline ferstaberinde

• Members
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Bas f shacktac template script configuration help needed
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2008, 20:03:00 »
Whilst I'm really glad to hear you are using BAS/ShackTac f for your work, I suspect you will struggle to get the response you are seeking from this post because what you ask for is very, very general (and sounds a tiny bit like you want someone else to do all the work). If you can identify some specific scripts which you want to integrate with BAS/ShackTac f, and re-post, you may get some specific help.

:)