Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MAN WITH GUTAIR  (Read 7081 times)

registered_fugitiv

Re:MAN WITH GUTAIR
« Reply #30 on: 02 Nov 2002, 23:45:40 »
the coolest one to do would be SLIPKNOT with all thier mask and all of them on the stage be some kick ass shit

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #31 on: 03 Nov 2002, 20:50:13 »
Slipknot, but then we would need a thousand Drummers! Not a bad Idea Though, How about Static-X with Wayne Static's Hair! or The Liabilities! (my old band) or even Better the Misfits! Every one Loves the Misfits, and the Ramones, there are Billions of Bands we should Make!

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #32 on: 04 Nov 2002, 08:01:50 »
yea i kno just a bit 2 much ppl in slipknot....
static-x would be cool tho ;D

Offline Davies1

• Members
  • Bugger this for a game of soldiers!
« Reply #33 on: 05 Nov 2002, 00:00:38 »
bah you young'uns ;D

broaden your horizons to the originators of metal music like Sabbath, Purple, Zeppelin....
Imagine iron Maiden, Metallica, Pantera, Slayer :)
It would be most amusing to pit them against your punk bands  :P
A real battle of the bands
Although some of the newer punk and metal is ok it aint as brilliant as the majority of older ones technically...Mind you maybe its worth making a count Grishnac so he can rpg the churches in ofp ;D
Beer is the fuel for the Heavy Metal Engine.

Buzz

« Reply #34 on: 05 Nov 2002, 00:01:51 »
This is gunna be awesome if it can be pulled off decently. By the way,i think i saw someone mention something about geocities not being a good server, try tripod.lycos.co.uk, they give 50mb of space and allow php and all that other stuff. (still free)

UK_SKA_RULES

« Reply #35 on: 05 Nov 2002, 00:38:25 »
On Topic:  Yeah, make a band

Off Topic:  I went to see Lightyear on saturday, a brilliant British Ska/Punk band.  And im realllly annoyed because I was talking to this girl and never got her number or anything, i need to let out all of this anger on something and OFP is no good.  Im going to the same place to see a bunch of bands in 2 weeks, so she might be there...  Hopefully :-\

:'( :'( :'( :'(

right, I'll stop whining now

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #36 on: 05 Nov 2002, 05:00:50 »
It's okay My UK Ska Man Friend, that has happened to me lots of times, but usualy they have boyfriends, so ya know! but Hey that gives me another Idea... Groupies! no band is complete with out Groupies!
oh and davies1 I've seen thoes Metalhead types in the pit with Punks, it's not a pretty picture  ;) Believe Me! I know first Hand! but we all picked each other up and everyone was okay, some crazy got kicked out, but that was all :toocool:

Kaliyuga

« Reply #37 on: 05 Nov 2002, 07:21:13 »
 Just thought I'd let ya know I got my hands on a drum set, guitar,  bass, a jukebox for my bar/club  as well as a few other things...  
 I've found a few horns too.... think they're worth it? like some instruments lying around stage?

anyways i've got all 3D models, needin texturing and the lot.. so... yet another thing on my to-do list.. :P
but I'll let you know how it goes

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #38 on: 06 Nov 2002, 05:23:09 »
Gnarly! What are the Brands and Models?

NAA_RANCID

« Reply #39 on: 14 Nov 2002, 01:50:14 »
Zepplin's cool.... Okay if anybody wants to take up the job of making a band add-on... make it with a Misfits skin  www.misfits.com

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #40 on: 15 Nov 2002, 00:15:41 »
I got sumthin' to say...
I killed your Baby today...
and It, Doesn't matter that Much ta Me,
sa long as it's Dead...
I love the Misfits! people told me when I was in my old Band TheLiabilities we sounded Liek the Misfits, I didn't Believe them  ;D We sucked especialy our Stupid Lead Guitarist, man he was a Big Dork!  ;D but I'm glad you Brought this Thread back up again, I'm learning O2 a little, so maybe one day I could do the models  :D

Kaliyuga

« Reply #41 on: 15 Nov 2002, 00:26:11 »
If you have 3D Studio Max I'll send you guitar, bass, and drum models to fool around with..
it's something I wouldn't mind doing... but I do have alot of things to do right now.....

So if you want the  models let me know..  

UK_SKA_RULES

« Reply #42 on: 15 Nov 2002, 01:18:47 »
I got sumthin' to say...
I killed your Baby today...
and It, Doesn't matter that Much ta Me,
sa long as it's Dead...

I think its a good thing you missed the next part out.  Yeah Kaliyuga should send you the models

NAA_RANCID

« Reply #43 on: 15 Nov 2002, 01:29:08 »
I don't need models man... lol I can't mke add-ons but I can make some cool shit missions... That's why i'd ask my friend and clanmate NAA MArine to do it but he's a busy Pussy prick....YOU HEAR THAT MARINE! that's why i posted this up.. i need someone to help make it for me ;)

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #44 on: 16 Nov 2002, 02:14:29 »
Hey! No need for Name Calling! So what he didn't finnish that Aircraft Carrier... on second thought, I don't Have 3D studio, just O2 I'll get it some day, but I can't do the CPP thing and Textures are Totally beyond Me! I'm workin' on an M16 with a scope now, but let's not Fight, well nevermind. we'll find a way, what about that guy named Punkrocker, he does models, judging by his name he's into Punk Rock, I guess  :-\