Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Im sure you've heard this before, but I need an artillery script...  (Read 1253 times)

Offline SizzlePants

• Members
As I said, I'm in need of an artillery script.  To be more specific a mapclick artillery script. I HAVE indeed been looking for them AND fiddling about with old OPF scripts, alas I grow weary.  Hence, since I essentially equate to a scripters unwashed-sphinctre AND you guys seem to resemble a bunch of goddamn McGuyvers with scripts, could anyone please, please, pretty please put me out of my misery and point me in the right direction? ;)

Offline Captain

• Members
Try HERE, SP & MP. Works for me :good:

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
and not one of these seven artillery scripts are any use?  :blink:

Offline SizzlePants

• Members
Nah, tried those seven scripts & couldnt get them to work.  And up untill now have been using a vintage version of winRAR, so everytime I dowloaded MrMurrays arty-script I'd get "file header broken". 
But thats all fixed now, the stars and moons are re-aligned - all is officially good in the universe. 

Thanks guys, less frustration (thanks to you) means I don't have to smash my mouse/keyboard next time I read "type code expected string".
Legends. :good:

Offline Mr.Peanut

• Former Staff
  • urp!
I don't have to smash my mouse/keyboard next time I read "type code expected string".

Hmmm, sounds like onMapSingleClick strikes again!
urp!