Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: great so far!welldone!  (Read 2138 times)

Offline SugarPlumFairy

• Members
great so far!welldone!
« on: 26 Sep 2006, 18:07:28 »
great job guys!  website is really nice.easy to use and most of all very professional. i have been to alot of ofp websites and i must say this one is by far the  most enjoyable one.

thank you for offering this great service!

sugarplumfairy!   

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: great so far!welldone!
« Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2006, 18:09:59 »
Good to hear and welcome to the forums.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2006, 18:31:10 »
thanks for the compliment. we do our best  :thumbsup:

Offline Bj

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 01 Oct 2006, 15:50:11 »
Just wanted to second the topic starters thoughts. I enjoy the new webpage, it's layout and also think the new name for Ofpec is fantastic.

Offline Wolfsbane

• Former Staff
  • Rubber Duckie! Mah rubber duckie!!
    • OFP Editing Center
« Reply #4 on: 04 Oct 2006, 19:06:00 »
It's always good when people feel the need to actively speak out and voice their enjoyment of the site. It stops the people at the top wanting to jump off tall buildings. :D

I agree, fantastic work on the new site, love the new title. It all looks great and feels great.

*Does the Wolfsbane Wiggle whilst chanting 'OFPEC! OFPEC!'*
The greatest days, with the greatest people.. OFPEC.. The friends are never forgot.

Offline SaBrE

• Members
  • I was once a Llama
    • www.Armed-Assault-Zone.com
« Reply #5 on: 12 Mar 2007, 20:39:26 »
Just want to add to this as I feel the same way; really good job guys, answering the simplest of questions without any air of condescension whilst having appropriate rules and just making OFPEC a nice place to be a part of. Your help makes me want to help others in my own (and unfortunately limited) way.

Just as professional as the good old OFP days :)

I don't think there's enough access to OFPEC for newcomers to Armed Assault. In short, I don't think OFPEC has enough publicity when it comes to the newbies wanting to start on the editor. If they don't find OFPEC, it's likely they may give up. Maybe a quick News post around some ArmA news sites that you're having a "community revamp" or something silly to pull in teh punters as it were. I don't know how you'd go about it but I think it is important that newbies know about OFPEC in case they are interested in a spot of mission making ;)

Thanks for all your hard work,

Sabre
Can you HELP?

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re: great so far! well done!
« Reply #6 on: 13 Mar 2007, 00:15:03 »
well it's comments like that which are the best advertisement we can hope for. we do have a presence in pretty much all of the community's watering holes, and our staff try to direct folks to the site if they have an editing-related problem. enterprising community members point newbies this way too, so it's all good. we come up within the first page of results of a google search for ofp/arma editing sites, so we're not invisible.

in any case we're always glad to hear encouraging voices, and it makes us all the more determined to develop the site into something truly worthy of such praise... we have a ways to go yet ;)
« Last Edit: 13 Mar 2007, 09:04:36 by bedges »

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #7 on: 15 Jun 2007, 01:25:15 »
A ways to go? Wow, I think it is darn good already. Not to dis the old layout...but this revamped one is far superior and much more user friendly. Man you guys kick Budunkadunk!  :D