Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Addons not showing up.  (Read 1071 times)

PV2.White

Addons not showing up.
« on: 20 Sep 2005, 02:50:27 »
Ok, this might seem really awkward explaining this.

I just installed OFP again  and im installing some new addons and they arent showing up in the editor.

See, heres the weird part,  I downloaded Hyabushiki's  Generic U.S. Soldiers and boom, like that there in,  i installed JAM, and its in.

But nothing else that was in the download folder that i installed  wont show up.  Its in the PBO files/folder   Addon   and it wont show up.

I am patched and up to date and everything.

Im trying to install

Red Hammers  GRU soldiers
SOBR
and Motoriskeli (something...)
---------------------------------------
Bambi's  International Blackops (THEY LOOK SO BADASS!)

and a 67' Cuda , Jet Black and Plum Crazy  with headers. i mean seriously,  who needs FAV's?

hope this helps,  Thanks.

Offline Pilot

• Contributing Member
Re:Addons not showing up.
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2005, 02:55:27 »
So you're saying you installed JAM and Hyabushiki's Generic U.S. Soldiers in the addons folder, and they work.  Yet when you try to put other addons in the addons folder, the same place you put JAM and Generic US Soldiers, they don't work?

-Student Pilot

PV2.White

« Reply #2 on: 20 Sep 2005, 04:48:00 »
Thats exactly it.

The damned-est  thing isnt it?    

Offline Pilot

• Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: 20 Sep 2005, 05:48:52 »
I'll say. ???

I am not too sure what to think of that.

Actually, I have no idea what might be wrong.  I have never heard of that happening.

Other than JAM and the generic soldiers do you have anything else installed?  Do you ever get any error messages?  Have you looked through ALL the unit menu items in the mission editor and are absolutely sure you didn't just miss them?

I'm sorry I can't give you more concrete advice.  Maybe try posting on the Official Forums if we here can't solve your problem (and the mods might lock this anyway because it might be not considered an editing question)

-Student Pilot
« Last Edit: 20 Sep 2005, 05:49:39 by Student Pilot »