Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Help please!  (Read 1122 times)

madda_wazza

Help please!
« on: 23 Sep 2005, 14:41:30 »

Today and yesterday I have downloaded loads of created missions and addons, but now when i try to launch the game I get;

'No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons.RPG29Launcher'.'

Can anyone explain what I need to do? I think possibly I have downloaded some script intended for the game after it has received the resistance upgrade, which i do not have, I only have up to version 1.46.

Thanks

GI-YO

Re:Help please!
« Reply #1 on: 23 Sep 2005, 15:39:47 »
without knowing what that particular addon is and you saying you downloaded it recently then it will undoubtably need resistance or probably version 1.96, which is the current version. Not alot of addons are made for 1.46 as most people have the resistance update. You need to have resistance before later patches work, some sort of computer trickery. As for soloutions you could either buy resistance (apparently easily avavible on Ebay, but some people would argue that) or you could open the mission files and delete the offending addons by hand, but then most missions need resistance and higher to run if they are using certain scripts etc. Hope some of that hepled. Try asking at th BIS forum as they know more about that.

GI-YO

Offline Platoon Patton

• Members
  • "Barbecue" CreateVehicle getpos LLama
« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2005, 16:45:55 »
You probably use ORCS units without installing the RPG launchers...

Icprpg7.pbo is missing I guess.
http://www.platoon-clan.com/ We always wellcome dedicated OFP players :)

http://www.european-combat-league.com/index.php To play with us in the best OFP league ;)

madda_wazza

« Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2005, 20:10:18 »

Thanks i managed to sort it by just removing every mission and addon and then readding them bit by bit to see which one was the offending. Took about 2 hours! I should just but resistance...

cheers