Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Nogville Everon  (Read 1247 times)

Hieronymus Erasmus

Nogville Everon
« on: 06 Aug 2005, 08:53:25 »
Hi, all...

I used to play the NogVille multiplayer mission on Operation Flashpoint Resistance. But now my resistance cd-rom is broken so I only can play OFP 1.46. But I still want to play a NogVille-like game. Does anybody know* how I can create a NogVille-like mission on Everon with OFP1.46?
Can I use NogVille scripts and which scripts should i rescript for 1.46?

mvgr/

Serial Killer

Re:Nogville Everon
« Reply #1 on: 06 Aug 2005, 09:25:26 »
First you should ask permission from original author for that. Then un-pbo the Nogville mission and change it name from Nogville.noe to Nogville.eden. Then open that mission from mission editor (It should be in Everon now) and move all the markers and shops to different positions. ;)

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

klavan

« Reply #3 on: 06 Aug 2005, 12:14:17 »
I know it's totally off-topic, but:
WELCOME BACK MAC! :D
Klavan
« Last Edit: 06 Aug 2005, 12:17:08 by klavan »

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #4 on: 06 Aug 2005, 12:19:11 »
I know it's totally off-topic, but:
WELCOME BACK MAC!

:D Happy to be back and to receive such a warm welcome.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Hieronymus Erasmus

« Reply #5 on: 06 Aug 2005, 16:04:11 »
First you should ask permission from original author for that. Then un-pbo the Nogville mission and change it name from Nogville.noe to Nogville.eden. Then open that mission from mission editor (It should be in Everon now) and move all the markers and shops to different positions. ;)

I got version 1.46. I do not have Resistance anymore. But anyway, I got a clue how to do this, I will get back to here if I get stuck. :)

Serial Killer

« Reply #6 on: 06 Aug 2005, 16:32:53 »
I got version 1.46. I do not have Resistance anymore. But anyway, I got a clue how to do this, I will get back to here if I get stuck. :)
Nogville uses v.1.96 units, so you have to replace the v.1.96 units with v.1.4 by modifying the mission.sqm file with notepad or something.
Example: There should be "Civilian6" somewhere there. Replace it with Civilian1, -2, or -3. ;)

Hieronymus Erasmus

« Reply #7 on: 06 Aug 2005, 16:48:26 »
Cool, he eats it. (Civilian1 has to be Civilian though) Do you know if there is any list of all possible vehicles to use?

Hieronymus Erasmus

« Reply #8 on: 06 Aug 2005, 17:19:47 »
Now it only states (now is when i fixed al other errors) 'loading mission failed' In what direction should i look?

Offline sharkyjoe

• Members
  • Have you taken a BMP out at 500 meters??
« Reply #9 on: 07 Aug 2005, 15:21:34 »
Well my thought would be to go get another Resistance CD, for about 9 GBP. This way you can have tons more fun with Resistance stuff and testing out Beta Missions a bit more easily.

The Down side is of course your out 9 and all that hard work and game scripting knowledge for which you may become more Mission making oreinted.
Remember the 7 Ps??--- Proper Previous Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance