Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: ECP v1.085 - Awesome, but...  (Read 1152 times)

Friznit

ECP v1.085 - Awesome, but...
« on: 26 Jul 2005, 12:39:04 »
I love this.  Great work guys.  However, couple of q's not answered in the readme...

1.  I lost all my EECP units...is there a plan to redo these or better yet, how do you do unit replacement?  I can do my own then!  Especially good for editing you see cos I can use all my fav addons in game but can design 'addon-less' missions.

2.  How do I add other addons to ECP eh's?  For example, BAS DeRangers and blackhawks - kinda likem to use radio chatter and HALO stuff but I just cannot get em to do it.

3.  Is there going to be incompatability with the likes of Sanc's anims?

4.  Anyone done custom island configs for ECP yet?  If so, can I dl them somewhere?  If not, I'm in the middle of doing a bunch and will ul when done!

5.  (Shameless plug) Few missions designed ground up with ECP in mind on the way soon(ish).

Offline Hawkins

• Former Staff
  • Team 2-2
Re:ECP v1.085 - Awesome, but...
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2005, 12:59:16 »
Friznit, I recommend you reply to the official ECP release thread, here.
I'm sure you'll get an answer here too but since there's a thread for ECP already, no need to have two. :)

Regarding your questions:

1. EECP is a modification thah replaces the default units, and the same time has the ECP effects and other cool features. A new EECP is underway using the latest ECP

2. Hmm, not sure about this one, never had to do it. There was some talk going on about it over at the official forums though.

3. Not sure since I didn't work on ECP, but AFAIK, there shouldn't be.

4. Not that I know off, but one can easily edit the default island config for it to have ECP stuff. Again, this was discussed at the official forums, I'll give you a link.

5. Excellent! :) In the mean time, the all other missions should work rather well with ECP too. Though, it's always nice to see missions that give ECP the full credit it deserves. :)

And, as for the islands, here is the ECP thread over at the official's. On that page of the thread there's also some islands configurations. Take a look. :)
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2005, 13:06:02 by Hawkins »