Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: U.S.S Ashland LSD 48  (Read 1925 times)

ZIKAN

U.S.S Ashland LSD 48
« on: 12 Oct 2002, 15:07:20 »
You can download it here:
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/atwar/ofpnews.asp

So what does everyone think of it   ;D
« Last Edit: 12 Oct 2002, 15:58:54 by ZIKAN »

Tracer

Re:U.S.S Ashland LSD 48
« Reply #1 on: 12 Oct 2002, 15:47:43 »
I dont know who posted the file on that site. But its NOT the latest version. Do not download the ship on that site, it was the final beta and they somehow managed to get it.

Go to www.ofp.info/talesofwar and download the final version instead of the final beta.
« Last Edit: 12 Oct 2002, 15:57:30 by Tracer »

ZIKAN

« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2002, 15:55:18 »
Ok thanks for the info Tracer, :thumbsup:

Duff

« Reply #3 on: 13 Oct 2002, 00:14:04 »
no refuel, rearm, repair? hmm

Offline Garritos

• Members
  • life is like a box of donuts...
« Reply #4 on: 13 Oct 2002, 05:12:43 »
I love everything about it and I'm currently making a mission with it.  here is a screenie of crewman preping an SH-60 for launch from the intro:  

I really hope he continues making ships so we can have a support fleet and hopefully LHD or LHA.  would really bring some spice to the growning OFP navy!!!
Lead Mission Designer
1982:Flashpoint in the Falklands
http://www.flashpoint1982.co.uk

StormATWAR

« Reply #5 on: 13 Oct 2002, 14:42:53 »
HEy Tr@cer it was sent to me for Public Submission by Javier?? Sorry for that, I just posted the one he sent me. Updating now...

ZIKAN

« Reply #6 on: 13 Oct 2002, 15:16:05 »
@ Garritos
I think the crew working on the SH-60 looks really good. What animations are you are using to get that effect? And where did you get the crew units from ???

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
« Reply #7 on: 14 Oct 2002, 02:14:08 »
yep - they look great - i think they may be Rhino's carrier personel but i may be mistaken - and also - where u get the chopper from? and the navy crew?

i can see some of them are Bibmi's naval officers but the rest?
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #8 on: 14 Oct 2002, 03:19:22 »
I am sure they are Rhino's carrier personel and the marines are from frandsen the naval is from bibmi the chopper I dont know ;D

Offline Garritos

• Members
  • life is like a box of donuts...
« Reply #9 on: 14 Oct 2002, 03:24:50 »
yeah mess they are rhino's carrier guys.  the animations are old stand bys, one guy is healing and the other is rotateing the table ;)  the chopper is from a long since folded MOD called operation snake-eyes.  the other guys are various marines, from officers to TOW marine pilot.  We could really use someone with oxygen making new navy crewman.  the ones im using are very old and not up to todays standards.  until then i fear this mission along with the rest of my missions will end up unreleased =[  
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2002, 03:28:23 by Garritos »
Lead Mission Designer
1982:Flashpoint in the Falklands
http://www.flashpoint1982.co.uk

Commando

« Reply #10 on: 14 Oct 2002, 15:17:49 »
Nice ship! It ownz, but it has a few buggs that me and a friedn discovered when playing it online. ;D
Sometimes you fall trough the floor down in the water...
And when the ship started to move...well I was almost imagining myself standing on slippery ice..lol :P
And you can run trough walls...wallhack anyone?
It would be cool if you made doors that you can open like in some of the new resistance houses!
Its a great addon even tough it needs a tiny piece of work on it. Keep up the good work anyways! ;)