Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Police Chopper  (Read 1262 times)

Offline marshmanguy

• Members
Police Chopper
« on: 29 Jun 2005, 20:39:47 »
If there is already a police chopper, can I have the link?  If there isn't, how about a police chopper in the style of the Nogova police, you know, with the green line down the side.  It could be a Jetranger, like the Kiowa, but no missle pods.  And could it be possible to make it so that there is a spotlight that is aimed by the gunner in the manner of a machine gun?

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
Re:Police Chopper
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jun 2005, 21:05:33 »
Heres a police chopper, but not really nogova style:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=7861

If you want a Nogova police one, this could be it:  ;)

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=4500
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

Offline marshmanguy

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jun 2005, 22:06:28 »
The second one will do, thanks greg.  What about a spotlight thingy, though?  It doesnt have to be a whole chopper, maybe it could be a script, I don't know.

Offline Morglor9

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 01 Jul 2005, 04:46:02 »
i think the nogova police chopper already has a spotlight.
Cymbaline

Offline marshmanguy

• Members
« Reply #4 on: 05 Jul 2005, 18:04:45 »
I've downloaded it and gave it a whirl but, far as I can tell, there is no spotlight.  If there is, someone correct me and tell me how to use it please?  There is, however, a fan that can keep the pilot nice and cool.

Offline Morglor9

• Members
« Reply #5 on: 05 Jul 2005, 19:24:06 »
when i downloaded it, pressing "L" (default lights key) automatically turned on two spotlights: one pointing almost straight down, and one pointing forward and down.

you are testing this out at night, right?  ;)
Cymbaline

Offline marshmanguy

• Members
« Reply #6 on: 06 Jul 2005, 02:02:51 »
Oops, discrepancy noted.  I'll give that a go.  I'd kinda like a spotlight that could operate like the turret on an AH-1 or the lazer on the Kiowa:  it aims where the mouse goes (of the gunner, I guess).

Edit - it seems to have quite the arsenal of spotlights:  one almost directly down, one to the 3 o'clock and facing down and one straight ahead angled down.  Still, I would prefer to have one aimed by the gunner.
« Last Edit: 06 Jul 2005, 02:53:40 by marshmanguy »