Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: too many adons  (Read 1068 times)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
too many adons
« on: 15 May 2005, 11:34:44 »
okay first of all im not totally sure this goes here but i will put it here anyway cause theres n where elseit could go.
I have too many addons in my addons folder half of wich i never use or dont even want or dont even know what they are. So is there any program wich seperates all addons wich have been used recently within missions and some wich i have never really used so i can clean up my addons folders so i stop getting aload of addons needed in mission.sqm files wich i didnt relise i put that addon in and stop all those error messages i get every so often

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:too many adons
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2005, 12:33:22 »
Use mod folders.   Tute in the Ed Depot.  Check the Comments thereon for a link to Kegetys OFP launcher, which IMHO is the critical element of the the whole solution.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:too many adons
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2005, 17:45:59 »
well im about to read the tut but the thing is im not sure what addons i want to keep and dont also im having alook at kegesty's ofp launcher
Cheers aswell

Edit =
New idea ive created 2 mod folders one with all my animation packs and sound packs then in it i created a folder called "Addons" and in there im going to put all the original addons.
Thats my problem i opened up the cd's of ofp and copyed all the addons both res/addons and just addons but there arent many addons there im sure there should be more so does anyone have time to write a list for me of all the original addons so i can make sure i have them all there.

EDIT2 =
EDIT2 Question solved
« Last Edit: 15 May 2005, 19:12:31 by 456820 »