Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Prisoners  (Read 973 times)

Offline Grizzlie

• Members
Prisoners
« on: 14 May 2005, 14:31:29 »
I have met one litle problem.
In one mission i wanted russian AI "driven" group of prisoners to embark US truck. And they haven't wanted to :(. Today on BIS forum i have noticed that not only me had same problem.
I have found out that i need to add US soldier as leader and all works fine. But it looks bit funny - US soldier amoung soviet prisoners.
So i have an idea of "troyan horse"  :) for instance unarmed  HYK US soldier on EAST and RESISTANCE sides, BIS EAST soldier on WEST and RESISTANCE side, ect.
I know it needs only little config, using existing models, but my skills in writing configs is too small.
I hope it would be easy for somebody write some configs to put for instance group "Prisoners" on WEST side including BIS EAST soldier and BIS resistance soldier. I thought of separate configs for each type of soldier for most known addons (HYK, LSR, BAS, ORC, ect).

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:Prisoners
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2005, 14:46:53 »
You don't necessarily need an addon - set the probability of presence of the American to 0.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline Grizzlie

• Members
Re:Prisoners
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2005, 15:11:19 »
Kewl.
Seems it worked :)

But still think it would be easier to remember to add prisoner than  to add soldier and set presence to 0 ;)