Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Addon Request: M901 ITV  (Read 1377 times)

Chaos_Creator

Addon Request: M901 ITV
« on: 05 Oct 2002, 22:38:06 »
The M901A3 Improved TOW Vehicle (ITV) is a weapon system using present TOW components, mounted on a modified M113A3.

If I didn't have a kid and wasn't married, I would have some serious time to devote to making these mods, but since I am - I can only humbly request that someone with the time hook the community up.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m901.htm

EX_GRUNT

Re:Addon Request: M901 ITV
« Reply #1 on: 06 Oct 2002, 02:11:02 »
Man, you just touched a soft spot in my heart. sounds like you were "11 Hotel". Does Combat Support Company ring a bell ;D

The only thing that sucked about those buggers was when the
power went out and you had to pump up the turret by hand :noo: :noo: :noo: :noo:

CSM GRUNT, 1/7th 3rd INF DIV.

Chaos_Creator

« Reply #2 on: 06 Oct 2002, 05:23:59 »
I wish I was military, but unfortunately I was all setup to go at 18, and I blew out my knees in a sports accident - 4F. Now, I'm just a military fan. I was one of those kids who read all the military books and dreamed of being a grunt. It really sucks that I never got a chance to go - I'm sure I would have enjoyed the experience.

Yeah. I'm surprised this puppy didn't make the BIS cut, since it was 1980's era.

EX_GRUNT

« Reply #3 on: 07 Oct 2002, 01:45:08 »
Hey don't sweat it ( by the way, sorry about the knees :o )

You diden't miss much. I retired in 83 and it was all "beer, babes, ( ugly ones mostly ) and ALOT OF DOPE SMOKING" :toocool: Heres the link to the static T.O.W.

http://ofp.gamezone.cz

Look in the addon section under "weapons"

The dragon is included in the smc_launcherpack found right here at ofpec.com, also in the weapon addon section. If I remember right, the Dragon in this addon diden't have a bi-pod. But it's a hell of a lot more realistic then the T.O.W. that comes in this pack. the T.O.W at gamezone.cz is "pretty darn impressive"

Have fun and if you ever make a mission, bring it by beta-testing here in this forum before you turn it in ( it's worth it )

..............grunt..........................