Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Problems with ECP And CoC UA  (Read 1385 times)

komorowski

Problems with ECP And CoC UA
« on: 04 Feb 2005, 12:29:17 »
I need some advise. I am currently using the Goty Edition 1.96, it usually works fine in combination with latest full ECP (I love it!). However, if I run Flashpoint with ECP, I get an error message for CoC Unified Artillery: it is said that "sound_OBhum" cannot be found!?
CoC is working fine as long as I am not running ECP. I do not get what's the problem.
Any ideas?

Offline rhysduk

• Former Staff
Re:Problems with ECP And CoC UA
« Reply #1 on: 04 Feb 2005, 15:12:23 »
Im guessing you getthis error when trying to play any of the COC Missions and Intro Mission? I had the problem too..

The solution, if i remember rightly, was to dePBO the mission, open in Mission Editor and delete an object or something. PBO the folder up and it should work fine...

I know its a fair bit of work to solve the problem, basically i think that COC couldnt be bothered to release a new version that worked.

Rhys
Reviewed Missions Board: Please Read the User's Guide before posting!

Pride and Joy 1 (HW100-T)

komorowski

« Reply #2 on: 04 Feb 2005, 16:18:27 »
Thanks for your quick reply,
but which file should there be to be deleted, I wonder?  
Besides the problem does not only appear when playing CoC Missions. In fact in this case the error message will show up, but the mission is loaded and I can play it. What is really bothering me is this: When I try loading s.th. I've created in the mission editor the error message will appear and I cannot preview the mission. This is stange, isn't?

komorowski

Offline rhysduk

• Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 04 Feb 2005, 16:22:14 »
Yes that is weird.

Try here

Forget that, this is my orignal postof the problem :

Goto link inside  this post for solution

Rhys
« Last Edit: 04 Feb 2005, 16:25:14 by rhysduk »
Reviewed Missions Board: Please Read the User's Guide before posting!

Pride and Joy 1 (HW100-T)

komorowski

« Reply #4 on: 05 Feb 2005, 01:43:29 »
Hey, thanks a lot for the link. Will work my way through the specified file and alter it tomorrow. Will report on progress...

Komorowski