Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Your HMMWV Ran over my TOW  (Read 10548 times)

captain caffeine

Re:Your HMMWV Ran over my TOW
« Reply #15 on: 24 Aug 2002, 22:40:31 »
  IS that an MLRS in the background or do I need to have my eyes checked?

quakergamer

« Reply #16 on: 25 Aug 2002, 01:12:25 »
 IS that an MLRS in the background or do I need to have my eyes checked?

yes it is

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #17 on: 25 Aug 2002, 03:10:25 »
Okay Great!?  ??? I have no Idea what your talking about! but the HMMWV with the Canvas Back would Be Cool! would this be with extra seats? or maybe an Ambulance? :) I think Cpl. Brunning can What a few minutes so Finish your HMMWV Interior and all, out of Fear that People might think your not very good or some thing, just so you can put your name on it and be Proud of it. Keep it UP Man!

captain caffeine

« Reply #18 on: 25 Aug 2002, 05:33:34 »
HOT DAMN !!    I love the HUMMER/Tow, but the MLRS is one thing I've wanted to see for a long time did you create this , and if so any idea how long for finish, also   have you been able to figure a way for AI aiming for long distance barages
 without having to use scripting or sqs files, or is it gonna be like the mortar and arty pieces direct fire?

quakergamer

« Reply #19 on: 25 Aug 2002, 06:41:31 »
HOT DAMN !!    I love the HUMMER/Tow, but the MLRS is one thing I've wanted to see for a long time did you create this , and if so any idea how long for finish, also   have you been able to figure a way for AI aiming for long distance barages
 without having to use scripting or sqs files, or is it gonna be like the mortar and arty pieces direct fire?

Well I had an idea cuz in oru camapign we need AI MLRS firing  so my solution is that the missiles will be laser guided(even if its not liek that i nreal life) and they will have high range and ai willl just shoot it :)

Also the textures will be changed soon.
And my itnerior is done(well a beta one looks good but not as good as BIS one) and my hummer is in betat esting :)

Eviscerator

« Reply #20 on: 25 Aug 2002, 07:50:12 »
how do you plan on making the tow fire? as unless you make the hummer wheels look totally unrealistic i cant see anyway for it to be done...

FlipeR

« Reply #21 on: 25 Aug 2002, 12:19:51 »
I dunno whats with you PPL >:(

Leave quarkgamer and his fans alone! Let them have at least one sattisfaction after that Desert Storm MOD affair...

Quarkgamer, although the MG and other versions of the BiS hummer are in work by the best texturing/modelling team out there (and I'm not talking about ballistic ::)) go on and release what you have, cause you don't have much time! It's just a friendly advice 8)

And BTW: O2L maybe isn't the best 3D modelling tool but it's all a beginner and medium modeller would ever need! And you can do realy anything in O2L if you try ;)

FlipeR
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2002, 12:22:10 by FlipeR »

FW200

« Reply #22 on: 25 Aug 2002, 13:34:49 »
Im looking forward to it know  ;D ;D ;D

quakergamer

« Reply #23 on: 25 Aug 2002, 17:04:29 »
how do you plan on making the tow fire? as unless you make the hummer wheels look totally unrealistic i cant see anyway for it to be done...

ahaha :) The wheels turn, the tow fires so evis does ti answer ur question

http://membres.lycos.fr/quakergamer1/tow.jpg
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2002, 17:05:37 by quakergamer »

quakergamer

« Reply #24 on: 25 Aug 2002, 17:08:06 »
I dunno whats with you PPL >:(

Leave quarkgamer and his fans alone! Let them have at least one sattisfaction after that Desert Storm MOD affair...

Quarkgamer, although the MG and other versions of the BiS hummer are in work by the best texturing/modelling team out there (and I'm not talking about ballistic ::)) go on and release what you have, cause you don't have much time! It's just a friendly advice 8)

And BTW: O2L maybe isn't the best 3D modelling tool but it's all a beginner and medium modeller would ever need! And you can do realy anything in O2L if you try ;)

FlipeR

By that team are u saying Desert OFP :). I dont see any team that is betetr for texturing. Well maybe they will do other variations but at least ill make the M1037 , M1035, M997

Do they make that too ?

captain caffeine

« Reply #25 on: 25 Aug 2002, 21:11:03 »
 COOL MAN , everything I've seen is really great, I havent the patience for such tasks and , anyways from what I've seen you're the best so why should I even bother keep up the Awesome work, I'll be waiting for your Hummer/Tow and MLRS :)

Eviscerator

« Reply #26 on: 25 Aug 2002, 21:49:53 »
yeah but its not a proper missile is it, its actually only an explosive bullet....have you got it to manouvere like a missile?

quakergamer

« Reply #27 on: 26 Aug 2002, 01:46:28 »
yeah but its not a proper missile is it, its actually only an explosive bullet....have you got it to manouvere like a missile?

Yea but the only thign I dont like its the tracer and that u cant laser lock it. ANyway it does look liek a missile and no Ive didnt managed to make it auto guided :(

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #28 on: 26 Aug 2002, 04:27:35 »
Do you have any Idea on a release date?

quakergamer

« Reply #29 on: 26 Aug 2002, 06:25:19 »
Do you have any Idea on a release date?

Its in beta test at the moment and I dont really like that much the interior so release should be this week by Thursday/Friday.