Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: thermal/infra red imager/goggles  (Read 1174 times)

bootneckofficer

thermal/infra red imager/goggles
« on: 28 Sep 2004, 19:33:07 »
has anyone made an actual infra red goggles? they'd be good for finding a person in a wood or seeing if a convoy had passed along a road.

bootneckofficer

Jake Trans

Re:thermal/infra red imager/goggles
« Reply #1 on: 28 Sep 2004, 19:53:46 »
It is not possible under the engine, it's a good idea but it cannot be done.  Sorry, also I'm sure is has been asked before or at least something like it, it is not possible because I think (use the search button to find the real answer) you cannot edit the NV goggles in any way

Homefry31464

« Reply #2 on: 28 Sep 2004, 21:14:50 »
Before it was thought to be impossible... but may be possible now with something along the lines of DXDLL...

Sophion

« Reply #3 on: 09 Oct 2004, 01:46:19 »
 :o[looks at Homefry's picture] :o
Dah... Dah...
*gets smaked*

G*D DA** IT! I got my girlfriend over my sholder! Don't do that!

I remember posting about Heat vission goggles. But i can't find it, lost it somewere (?) Well Hopefully it will be done in OFP 2. Wait! Somewhere their has to be black and white NV goggles

(Remind me never to look throught the forums while my grilfriend comes by. OK?)

DA** she saw me!

Homefry31464

« Reply #4 on: 09 Oct 2004, 05:54:22 »

Before DXDLL, it was thought to be impossible, but I imagine something like it could be done now, if only someone could figure out how...

EX-PARA

« Reply #5 on: 09 Oct 2004, 17:03:06 »
With the sheer inventiveness of the people making top quality addons for OFP then anything can be made possible.

It was said that working subs in OFP was immpossible but then a team created a working sub, then it was said that you cannot have new NV goggles but it has also been done.

Point made.

EX-PARA

DBR_ONIX

« Reply #6 on: 12 Oct 2004, 14:54:10 »
If the DXDLL can replace water textures on the fly, surely I can replace textures with dull black/grey, and units with birghter colours (White/light grey)
Kinda like the Fire service use (Not SPlinter Cell type ones :P)
- Ben