Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: BAS Tonal Patch prob  (Read 956 times)

Kammak

BAS Tonal Patch prob
« on: 31 Oct 2004, 04:50:38 »
Thanks to Boyinton's  new BAS site I finally have downloaded BAS's Tonal Island and patches.

However, the second patch doesn't seem to installing, despite the fact that I get a "No errors" message at the end of the process.

I've run the .exe twice, yet still have the G3SG1 scope bug, and none of the new units the readme says it adds.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Offline Killswitch

• Members
  • Peace, cheese and ArmA
Re:BAS Tonal Patch prob
« Reply #1 on: 31 Oct 2004, 15:00:15 »
None other than it sounds like you're just not doing it right. One has to manually choose the five files that are to be patched and after that it should work just fine. While not completely automatic and user-friendly, it still shouldn't be that difficult to complete.

Uhm...by any chance, did you have OFP running at the time of trying to apply the patches? OFP locks the files so they cannot be written to.
« Last Edit: 31 Oct 2004, 15:00:47 by Killswitch »

Kammak

Re:BAS Tonal Patch prob
« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2004, 19:27:39 »
I'm pretty sure I didn't screw it up.  I selected the files as it requested, it created the folders for each .pbo, the DOS window popped up for each one, and then it deleted the folders, reported no errors, and ended.

None of the BAS Tonal missions work, they cause a hard lock during the briefing gear select.