Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Resistance bridge!!  (Read 1813 times)

Jakerod

Resistance bridge!!
« on: 21 Aug 2002, 23:09:23 »
When you use the resistance bridge the best way i found to do it is this way...
1.) Start on one side of the river coast etc.
2.) Make it so that the bridge is like -1 from the original position above ground.
3.)The most_stred30 pieces are 50 long
4.) I recommend putting them in the middle of a cell.
5.)Flatten out the ground on each side so that the bridge comes into at the right level.
6.) The z field should always end with 25.00 or 75.00

my example.
My river is 6 cells wide. I have it at -5.5. I flattened out the coast at 7.5 that works good. The peices are in the middle of each cell. I started on the northern side of the river (after finding out it is too hard to go from the middle. I also recommend putting them at whole numbers for the x spot so that it is easier to place roads at the end.

_hammy_

Re:Resistance bridge!!
« Reply #1 on: 22 Aug 2002, 02:37:15 »
ummm, ok

Jakerod

« Reply #2 on: 22 Aug 2002, 02:42:02 »
Its advice incase someone doenst know how to put it in and make it look good.

Kaliyuga

« Reply #3 on: 22 Aug 2002, 07:30:08 »
thanks for the advice there..... But could you hook a guy up with the object names for the bridge ?

TIA

Jakerod

« Reply #4 on: 22 Aug 2002, 18:00:17 »
O\hous\most_stred3 or something like that i know the right one is in one of the other topcis called Resistance Stuff

mattmayhem

« Reply #5 on: 25 Aug 2002, 08:30:27 »
I would like to see a bridge connecting 2 islands that are very far apart...dunno would be kind of neat to fight your way across or just to drive on.

PatrickStar001

« Reply #6 on: 28 Aug 2002, 23:51:49 »
Hey guys, im new, but i am working on a huge five island project that  is connected by long bridges, the islands will each have 1 or 2 major towns, and the islands will be connected by very long bridges.  Unfortunately its gonna take a while to make.