Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Good Navy Seals?  (Read 2063 times)

exigent

Good Navy Seals?
« on: 25 Aug 2004, 22:35:21 »
Is there any good Navy Seals out there? I can't seem to find any good, realistic Seals? I heard BAS was making them, but i think they quit or something? ???

Offline General Barron

• Former Staff
  • Semper Fi!
Re:Good Navy Seals?
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2004, 23:21:49 »
There is a "tears of the sun navy seals" addon out there. Do a search on the official forums and you'll find it. Not sure if they are good or realistic though.
HANDSIGNALS COMMAND SYSTEM-- A realistic squad-control modification for OFP
kexp.org-- The best radio station in the world, right here at home! Listen to John Richards!

AnarCHy

« Reply #2 on: 25 Aug 2004, 23:31:54 »
JohnnyLump's Militaria is probably the best place to look for navy seals, as well as any other country in the world. :)

AnarCHy
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2004, 23:32:11 by AnarCHy »

exigent

« Reply #3 on: 25 Aug 2004, 23:58:48 »
I have the TOS addon, but it's ok not amazing.

Also thanks for the link. And any other info is welcomed ;D.

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #4 on: 26 Aug 2004, 00:08:57 »
woodland navy seals, not dont yet
http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=b92f5077279569324ae960b766a9f707;act=ST;f=54;t=41464;st=90
i think only thing wrong with it is the high poly m4's

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
« Reply #5 on: 26 Aug 2004, 00:21:57 »
8000 polygon M4s....may look nice, but have 4 of them in a mission and your PC will slow to a crawl.  ::) Try telling Drill Sergeant that it can be done with textures and youll get your hand bitten off.....he's a strange lad that chap is....

exigent

« Reply #6 on: 26 Aug 2004, 00:45:46 »
Oyman the seals look great, when do you think they will be realesed?

O by the way speaking of Extraction, i heard he had a really god Seahawk, anyone know where i can find it? I found a pack with a pavehawk and seahawk but i don't know it's his? I'm looking for his seahawk? :) Couldn't find it on ofp.info.

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #7 on: 26 Aug 2004, 03:28:38 »
here is a seahawk for resistance only i think
http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=5889

exigent

« Reply #8 on: 26 Aug 2004, 03:40:15 »
Thanks a lot, lol tryed to convert it but this one didn't work out :P.

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #9 on: 26 Aug 2004, 12:26:50 »
Hi I am ExtracTioN here on this forums known as BoNeCoLLeCToR I have a lill vacation now I am now in Turkey on vacation writing this from a internet cafe ;)
I come back to Holland in 4 days when I am home I will continiou on Seals and Seahawks  ;)
The updated Seahawks has model improvement and a version with a drop able zodiac boat under it ;)
The Seals can take some time I try to bring them out bug free and try to make 20 different models with bloodpatches, suckmeter and funmeters on arms.
I will look at the Seahawks when I am home maybe I release it in about 1 month  ;)
If I find the time to work more on Seals and Seahawks I release them both in 1 or 2 months ;)
For high poly weapons of Drill Sergeant I dont think he has them 8000 polys AFAIK it has 3000 polys still high but after the pack is close to release I can make another version with low poly weapons ;)

exigent

« Reply #10 on: 26 Aug 2004, 15:24:19 »
Sweet. Hey do you think you can make 1.46 version of the Seahawk? :)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #11 on: 27 Aug 2004, 00:12:37 »
Sweet. Hey do you think you can make 1.46 version of the Seahawk? :)

It can be done but no fastrope, ladder, dropable zodiac and torpedoes will not work in 1.46 cause that needs resistance 1.96.
So you will miss alot of features on it if I were you I buy resistance cause you miss in 1.46 alot of things m8 ;)

exigent

« Reply #12 on: 27 Aug 2004, 02:11:11 »
Lol i know but i really want the seahawk, but if you can it would be sweet if i got the seahawk just normal i think he comes with a MG mounted), but its up to you :D .

I'm going to search at 1 or 2 stores tomorrow. :)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #13 on: 27 Aug 2004, 13:57:07 »
All my models will be unbinarzed ;)

exigent

« Reply #14 on: 27 Aug 2004, 19:10:04 »
Sorro but whats binarzed? :-[

:D

Offline Pathy

• Former Staff
  • I'm not a F***in llama!
    • Volcbat.
« Reply #15 on: 27 Aug 2004, 19:39:12 »
Binarized means encrypted (well, optimised, as the encryption is useless....), so by saying hes releasing it in MLOD (unbinarized) format, he is indicating that it can be edited.  ;)

BoNeCoLLeCToR

« Reply #16 on: 28 Aug 2004, 11:26:29 »
Binarized means encrypted (well, optimised, as the encryption is useless....), so by saying hes releasing it in MLOD (unbinarized) format, he is indicating that it can be edited.  ;)

idd ;)
The selections wont mess up if any one want's to edit the models he can open them directly in O2.
When binarized you need to open model in odol explorer and save it as mlod but than most selections mess up you can fix it but it is too much work  ;D

exigent

« Reply #17 on: 28 Aug 2004, 15:16:28 »
Lol i dont model, dotn know how. All i do is change the config file, the required version to 1.10 or 1.40, then change the custom vehicle class :) . But your's didn't work, it didn't show up on the list :S.