Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Trigger Question  (Read 510 times)

Neal

Trigger Question
« on: 21 Aug 2004, 17:04:10 »
1. I want 2 helicopters to come and land at an area and pickup a squad per helicopter. I want these helicopters not already started yet on a part of a map somewhere and will pick them up when triggered and drop them off on another part of the island. How would I do this?

I also want to do the same thing later on in my mission.
« Last Edit: 21 Aug 2004, 17:17:58 by Neal »

Gooner861

Re:Trigger Question
« Reply #1 on: 21 Aug 2004, 18:57:22 »
I think what ur needing to learn about here is radio triggers and switch triggers.

I posted sumthin to do with this i got it to work, have a look http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=18994

Try that.

Gooner
« Last Edit: 21 Aug 2004, 19:00:21 by Gooner »

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
Re:Trigger Question
« Reply #2 on: 21 Aug 2004, 19:04:03 »
I think what ur needing to learn about here is radio triggers and switch triggers. Wait a moment.

yea very helpfull ::) wait a moment :P y not just replyw/ the answer ;) ;D

lemme c what u want

1) chopper waiting somwere not started ? : this stop true in their inint field shud b enuff ;)
2) pick up squads ? : put a WP load 4 the chopper and get int 4 the squad @ same place nd synco them (F5) and put triger wen u need em sayin chopper name stop false 4 each 1
3) make transport unload triger 4 each 1 were u want em 2 unload
4) make a land wp 4 the chopers were u want em 2 wait and wen they fullfil it use choper name stop true
and repeat the process ;) ;D

unless u wanna do it w/ player unit... wich make it harder so if its player ill tell ya l8rz

the best way 2 do this shit is scripts

go grab TUTs from the Editor depot 4 mision editors and scriptin ;)

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta