Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Wrecks and bodies  (Read 758 times)

Karik

Wrecks and bodies
« on: 04 Aug 2004, 00:37:03 »
I could really use more wrecked tanks, cars and other vehicles. Also bodies that are not covered with blanket. Bodies should be with weapons they carried, and in many different positions.

I used "setdammage" to make a ambush site where players found dead bodies (I killed those men at the same moment when the mission started) and wreck of one M113. Then I noticed that if I wanted to make destroyed tanks with same method players could hear the explosions.

I believe that there are lots of people who could use this kind of addons.

Dubieman

Re:Wrecks and bodies
« Reply #1 on: 04 Aug 2004, 01:14:45 »
Yes, just setdammaging a BMP is gonna look friggin horrible. It crumples up like a soda can or paper.... >:( :P

How about wrecked UAZs, bmps, m60s, t72s, 5ton trucks, and so on.... ;)

Kaliyuga

« Reply #2 on: 04 Aug 2004, 01:21:06 »
Then I noticed that if I wanted to make destroyed tanks with same method players could hear the explosions.

If you remove all the fuel and ammo from the vehicles that should keep them from exploding so loudly ;D

Coldfire

« Reply #3 on: 04 Aug 2004, 01:28:39 »
Ya, but they still look like crumpled soda cans. ::)

Dubieman

« Reply #4 on: 04 Aug 2004, 01:31:24 »
I don't like the crumpleds soda can look, but maybe that's the only way to do it and make it somewhat random?

I've never seen a tank blow up but you'd have to get the part of the tank that's been hit and blow that part out and then the fuel and ammo can be random effects.... on and on and on... ::) :P :-\

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #5 on: 04 Aug 2004, 04:33:20 »
grab a copy of oxygen, odol explorer, some tutorials and do it yourself :P

::)

Dubieman

« Reply #6 on: 04 Aug 2004, 05:04:43 »
*shuts up and leaves the room* :D ;D ::)