Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: 3 Problems with BAS addons, can some one help (all helicopter problems)  (Read 774 times)

Super6Four

First up, The Ch47 pack i downloaded isnt working. The choppers when placed on a map editor dont have an icon, in game they are all white, they work, but the rottors look like blocks. I got it from a friend so i tried redownloading the stuff from here, deleting the old, installing the new ect... Still nothing.

Second, All of my vehicles under specops vehicles are not working. Basically this is all the Mh6/Little birds. When i put them on on a map the icon doenst show, and previewing the map makes me crash to desktop. Any help there?

Third my friend is making a custom map for us using all these addons. He has all his choppers working execpt for 1 thing. He says in the readme file you can supposedly but the BAS spec ops dirtbikes in to the Ch47 cargo. However he cant do this, and error pops up. Is there a way to fix this.

Both of us are running the GOTY edition of OFP in version 1.96
« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2004, 07:23:37 by Super6Four »

Offline Messiah

• Honourary OFPEC Patron & Drinking Buddy of Wolfsbane
  • Honoured Contributor
  • OFPEC Veteran
    • Project UK Forces
u seems to have lost the BAS textures file... and do u also have the original BIS chinook, as they source textures from there
Proud Member of the Volunteer Commando Battalion

Super6Four

I have solved the first 2 problems, all my choppers show up now. However i might have a problem with soar soldiers showing up but thats minor.
« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2004, 17:24:26 by Super6Four »